I suggest...

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.

Should Nooke be the mod of the Sex, Jet and Rock'N'Roll section?

Why not, he seems quite passionate about the things involved.
26%
NO! Because I can't be mod I don't want him to be mod either! :P
74%

Total votes: 23

Nooke
I'm a little twat

I suggest...

Post by Nooke »

To make me, Nooke, moderator of the Sex, Jet and Rock'N'Roll forum because each and every moment of my life stands for at least one of the things mentioned in this very forum's name.
Also, I am bored, I need something to do (online). I am serious with that.
Tingel Tangel and Franz Schubert are here too rarely to REALLY "take care" of shit.

Now vote. :bong:
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

I vote no to all moderators.
Nooke
I'm a little twat

Post by Nooke »

Hm. You can always demote me of my rank when I screw it up. Give it a shot. I promise, I won't do too much fair moderation. B)
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

VasikkA wrote:I vote no to all moderators.
qfe
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

if you say no to all actual modding, you have my nonexisting vote..
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Fuck you, I should be the mod of it, I created it with atoga D:
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

I vote yes, too bad I am emperor of the ass-hats, so i get a golden not able to vote crown.
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

All boers get that, comes with the teritory.
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

I am opposed to moderation in general. This site needs more extremers, whose job it is to weedout moderation, and all the passive submissiveness that it represents and encourages.
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

After all, we're pretty much all grown ups, so moderation shouldn't be necessary?
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

susan and atoga, the dynamic duo :google:
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

Superhaze wrote:All boers get that, comes with the teritory.
FUCK YOU!

I am not a fucking boer. I hate dutchmen(Afrikaners). And their wives, and their sons, and their pimped out Nossed up ford cortinas and their language, and their shitty attitude, and the way they look and the amount they drink and their love of getting wasted and fighting and their uncivilised amnner and list list just goes on and on AND THE WAY THE SPEAK ENGLISH> OMF I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT. And the fact that they are racist to balck people but are actually 15% coon (who did the first dutch sailors sleep with when they got here huh?). And the fct that they hate EVERYONE and then end up moving to the country whose people they hate most, IE Australia and England. Stupid fuck : 'Ek Haat daai souties' things get pear shaped and suddenly "kom ons trek na engaland of australia toe" Fucking planks, hairy motherfuckers.

:censored: dutchmen.

Australians are basically what white south africans should have been but with a slightly weirder accent (Yes they sound different and i wish they would stop aussies from playing south africans cause yanks are too thick to differentiate. ) and less racist(Oh wait, you did the right thing and killed all the abbos from the start(killing is wrong kiddies))(Oh and you dont let asians into the country either, or afaik blacks)

Oh and we don't wear hats with corks on strings.

Notice how most racists moved south after ww2 Chile (Germany moved here after getting a whuppin' ) SA, Australia, Fuck antarctica is so rasict there are only like 100 people there in total.

Robben island is nearly as racist because if you were black and lived here you did so in a cell.

:anger:
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

I like your recent posts, rabidpeanut, keep up the spirit

rabidpeanut for news poster
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Nicolai wrote:susan and atoga, the dynamic duo :google:
qfe
Tingel Tangel
Fascist Bitch
Fascist Bitch

Post by Tingel Tangel »

I am here quite often and check the forum on a daily basis, provided I am not out and about doing stuff that prohibits me from getting online.
I do also mod - I just rarely ever post, which was the case before I became a mod as well. I stealth-mod more often than the opposite. Deal with it.
Nooke
I'm a little twat

Post by Nooke »

What's there to DEAL with? Think, talk, think again, edit.
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

Hehehe... Dont be a little whiny meisie, and grow a pair of big manly bollocks instead of talking shit on a forum. SA would be even shittier without them, so I would suggest you stop humping the truth and reconciliation and do some dirty work to get your country back to its glorius past. :drunk:
Nooke
I'm a little twat

Post by Nooke »

It's gonna be strict apartheid all over again. :rockon:
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

Yes, they did keep the country in order, but then they all ran away like little bitches with their tails between their legs leaving these fucking retards in power. They sold all our embassies back to the countries they are in, then they rented them out at insanely high prices. They fucked off with all the records, they did not help educate our leaders, they did nothing but flee. Fucking useless idiots. In fact if it was not for them banning soccer in the townships the population would not have exploded like it did, cause if you cant play soccer what do you do for fun? Fucking dutchmen. But w/e I have EU citizenship so i wont stick around if things go pear shaped. It is NOT the *dutch*men that did any of the good anyway, it is all the german scientists that came here that did all the good, 2 of our universities are built using bomb proof nazi technology(they have bunker under them too), our entire scientific workforce was based on nazi tech, like SASOL is nazi tech. Our military still has some of the most advanced equipment ther is, stupid yanks boasting about their cannon that shoot 20km big fucking who cares, we have artillery that can hit accurately from over 100k's too bad we have no one to use any of it cause all the people who know how have fled, cause they are COWARDS. I am stuck with the farmer piece of shit nobodies who stayed here They are however better than the :flamed: because a dutchman will only rob you in a business situation. If only they could have been more dutch and less afrikaans.

wooosaaa
wooosaaaa
Our Host!