Dreadnought's DAC blog

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Dreadnought
Devil times three go climb a tree

Dreadnought's DAC blog

Post by Dreadnought »

So I figured out I make too many dumb ass threads filled with personal stuff no one really cares about (but they all read it because it's DAC and you all have no life).

Therefore I will use this thread to (irregularly) post personal stuff that happened during the day.

14/01/2008

I got up at like fucking 1 pm, had joint and a coffee, a burger I grilled myself and a good fap on some random BDSM. Listened to the PENDULUM ESSENTIAL MIX during this at full bass and lots of decibel. No cops though.

I posted some shit at DAC, like about high tech weapons. I enjoyed more of the PENDULUM ESSENTIAL MIX to this. Gave it a nice edge will all this futuristic cacophony.

I had another spliff and went skating practically all day. I had lots of fun, joints , got better in doing 360 flips and had beef jerky for lunch (like around 7 or 8 pm).

At around nine o'clock I have had 5 beers at the fucking pub (I had a little break after 'lunch', skating is so exhausting!), plus two sixpacks I bought on the way and another joint. I gave away a few beers to mates.
Then it started raining and I was skating the bowl in hope for some nice slippery concrete-surfing. I dropped in and ate shit straight away. I landed on my elbow and my chin. My chin is all bruised now and my elbow was swollen but the swelling went away after applying some ice cold beer bottle. I continued for a while but my brain was too shaken so I drank more beer.

Well I drove home drunk and had a joint while talking to my mum drunk and slowly more and more stoned.
My scorpion is doing well, eating a lot and probably will molt in a short while coz it's really fucking fat. My spider ate the cricket I provided. Also kinda satisfying that I'm so fucking good at enslaving invertebrates.
I am still drunk right now, probably that's why I am making out with my scorpion. :beastiality: Also, because of the straight Bacardi.

I am listening to the PENDULUM ESSENTIAL MIX again to piss off my fucking neighbours.
That's about it. I'll prolly drink more rum, post shit on some forums and pwn some b00ns in C&C3 or TF2 or some other shitty new age game afterwards.

Sieg Heil.

Pendulum Essential Mix Download (not personally tested so the fuck I know if it works)

Pendulum Essential Mix Tracklist (uh... works... duh)
Last edited by Dreadnought on Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Delete this thread.
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

Haha! :ldrunk:
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Skating drunk.

Man, coulda had a dental mergensee.

17 beers minus ones given away plus rum and joints.

:drunk:

cirrhosis

"enslaving invertebrates"
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

I gave some (about 3 or maybe even 4) beers away. I feel pretty fucked up at the moment. It is 3:02 AM and my vision is blurry and everything looks like in Oblivion. I love such nights.
���������
Subhuman
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Subhuman »

I'd comment on how sad this entire spectacle is, but it'd probably be redundant.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

I will laugh. Hard. If that scorpion goes jack the ripper on your tongue.
Testicular Pugilist
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

:rofl: dimwit
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Subhuman wrote:I'd comment on how sad this entire spectacle is, but it'd probably be redundant.
Yeah. Sometimes I wish I had no life.
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

Subhuman wrote:sad
You're just jealous that I cam up with this idea before you did, you skinny little OH SHIT I HEAR THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!!!111!1111oneone. :lalala:

Anyway, good morning DAC. I can't remember my dream from last night. That's good. Coz it was probably boring.

I am having coffee right now and it's raining.

The weather report says it MIGHT clear up during day, so I hope I can go skating later on!
If not it's gonna be a really boring day. I might end up playing some Fallout 2 or create some super-hits.

I will report later on.
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Dreadnought wrote:
Subhuman wrote:sad
If not it's gonna be a really boring day. I might end up playing some Fallout 2 or create some super-hits.

I will report later on.
The newly modded FO 2 ?
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

Yeah, where you can travel to Abbey and shoot everyone for reading books. I haven't found the EPA yet though.
���������
Goretheradiatingone
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Goretheradiatingone »

POOP AND KNICKERBOCKERS.

you know im youer heeero
the greatist thing since sliced bread.
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

Please become an hero.

Edit:

Ok I can't take it any more. Some fucking bird is sitting outside and making the worst noise I've ever heard. I sounds like someone is throatfucking a chicken that usually sounds like don Corleone. I wish this species of bird total extinction. :environmentalist:
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Dreadnought wrote:You're just jealous that I cam up with this idea before you did, you skinny little OH SHIT I HEAR THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!!!111!1111oneone. :lalala:
I hate to agree, but you're probably dead-on on this one
Subhuman

Post by Subhuman »

The fuck do you know?

And sorry, but unlike a certain someone, I don't assume you people give a shit about me and my daily ramblings. This is all Dreddy's idea, rest assured.
popscythe
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by popscythe »

Subhuman wrote:The fuck do you know?

And sorry, but unlike a certain someone, I don't assume you people give a shit about me and my daily ramblings. This is all Dreddy's idea, rest assured.
You are so pissed off! How adorable.
"I've decided that if positive affirmations can "cure cancer" then negative affirmations can cause cancer. Chant with me: Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard."
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Subhuman wrote:I don't assume you people give a shit about me and my daily ramblings.
UPDATE PALS
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

i need cocktail reviews because i drink loads of cocktails qfw
:chew:
Our Host!