Our Fallout Dat Tape section is up

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Kreegle
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Our Fallout Dat Tape section is up

Post by Kreegle »

<strong>[ -> N/A]</strong>

Ready for a trip down memory lane? OK, strap in and enjoy our new <a href="http://www.duckandcover.net/fallout/dat ... l">Fallout Dat Tape section!</a> Read all about Richard Gray's decline (or ascension?) into the Master, the shit-storm at The Glow and the specifications of the famous T-51b Powered Infantry Armor - but only if you've finished the game before, OK? Enjoy, folks.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

This is really useful. i'm sure it will be in much use when discussing/arguing about something in Fallout.

I assume Fallout 2 Tapes will be up sometime soon?
Kreegle

Post by Kreegle »

Yep, in the not-too-distant future.
OnTheBounce
TANSTAAFL
TANSTAAFL

Post by OnTheBounce »

This is very, very handy. Especially since it means that I don't have to sit down and get all of these m'self now.

Three cheers for whoever compiled these and three cheers to Kreegle for posting them!

OTB
"On the bounce, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?!"
Kreegle

Post by Kreegle »

Yay! Six cheers for me! :D
Ausir
The Vault Overseer
The Vault Overseer

Post by Ausir »

You missed the Regulator Transmission, Vault Locations v34.129, Brotherhood Tape, Brotherhood Code (which does not appear in the game, but is in the game files). You can find them all here: http://fallout.scifi.pl/f1holodisk.php
Kreegle

Post by Kreegle »

The Brotherhood Tape one is there (it's Captain Maxson's Diary... at least, that's what it's called in the game)... but thanks for letting me know about the other three!
Our Host!