im being honest

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
johnnygothisgun
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

im being honest

Post by johnnygothisgun »

tonight i took a long long walk around my town, looking up at the sky, hoping to find some sort of answer, but the stars were all hiding behind the clouds

stupid question. after youve broken her heart twice, how do you convince a girl that you were just afraid, and that you really love her? i guess i already kinda know what im going to do, but i feel so restless ive gotta say something to someone before i go crazy
Dreadnought
Devil times three go climb a tree

Post by Dreadnought »

Forget about her, she's allready fucking 2 others. At the same time.
���������
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

You can't. You're fucked. and I'm not being a jerk - it'll take a miracle at this point. My advice? Get drunk a few times then go find another one. Believe me, the one you lost ain't the last one you'll lose.
TNP
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by TNP »

Sorry man, but that's all she wrote. You're gonna have to move from this. The insanity won't last forever.
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

Just think about how unhappy she was with you, and how much happier she'll be with her next boyfriend.
���������
TNP
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by TNP »

Dreadnought wrote:Just think about how unhappy she was with you, and how much happier she'll be with her next boyfriend.
I actually lolled at that.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Obviously she can't keep you satisfied, but I guess you could have her around for fun. Dunno, make her feel dependent of you.
Caleb
Strider
Strider

Post by Caleb »

if you're that unstable i'd actually advise not dating. tell her you've got shit to work out and that you're very sorry, but that you'd like to give it another try in a while.
Aonaran
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Aonaran »

I think you are boned.

I was dating a really fucking amazing girl for awhile but got tired of being in a relationship and wanted to date around. Anyways I dumped her and started dating a 6 foot tall black minister's daughter because it seemed like a good idea at the time but I soon realized I missed my five foot four size zero tan Irish princess (?). Anyways I broke up with the minster's daughter and tried to hook back up with my ex but she stopped answering my calls.

It is also worth pointing out that after dumping my ex I slept with her for half the summer which overlapped a little towards the end with the minister's daughter.

So yeah, again, boned.
Last edited by Aonaran on Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
my vocabulary skills is above you.
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

Only in Tennesse then you lucky bastich. Or Poland. Wherever.
Khan Noonien Singh
Regular
Regular

Post by Khan Noonien Singh »

If you loved her, you wouldn't have broken her heart twice. Move on and let her do the same.
Subhuman
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Subhuman »

You might think you love her, but you're clearly not meant for each other and/or you're not ready for a steady relationship at this point. Which wouldn't suprise me, you seem to have the same emotional age as Koki.

Like Khan said, if you really loved her you wouldn't have fucked up. Dem's de breaks.
Aonaran
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Aonaran »

cazsim83 wrote:Only in Tennesse then you lucky bastich. Or Poland. Wherever.
Yeah, I had a good run there for awhile.

I'm actually supposed to take the minister's daughter shooting sometime in the near future, hopefully she won't kill me.
my vocabulary skills is above you.
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

Subhuman wrote:Which wouldn't suprise me, you seem to have the same emotional age as Koki.
I am dying to hear more from you about emotional ages.
Serious Business.
TNP
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by TNP »

Let me tell you something, there's no such thing as REAL love, it's a matter of keeping a mate. "Real love" is a false notion that leads to suicide.

Jonnygothisbazooka or whatever your name is, you have failed to keep your mate. Suck it up, you'll find another one someday. Learn from your mistakes and know how to keep women.
johnnygothisgun
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

yeah, you guys are a bunch of cunts

also extrapolating my emotional age from my posts on an internet forum would seem somewhat inaccurate?

suffice to say i have not included all or even most of the details, but all of this was a year ago. im just gonna tell her how i feel, i can live with the outcome either way, ive just gotta tell her because im climbing up the walls and can barely sleep durrr. if she could never be happy with me i can manage, because i just want her to be happy :true love:
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

johnnygothisgun wrote:yeah, you guys are a bunch of cunts

also extrapolating my emotional age from my posts on an internet forum would seem somewhat inaccurate?

all of this was a year ago. im just gonna tell her how i feel, i can live with the outcome either way, ive just gotta tell her because im climbing up the walls and can barely sleep durrr. if she could never be happy for me i can manage, because i just want her to be happy :true love:
I know a chick that looks like the dude in you avatar. Like from the side. Like a jew. :pig:
���������
johnnygothisgun
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

dude give me her number
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

LoL she's 190cm tall. She's a nice girl (like personality lol, but it's a girl, so who gives a fuck?), but definitely something for the rather extraordinary connoisseur.

Edit: What causes such weird faces? Like were the parent's carnies or are they just children of alcoholics? (wait... alco-kids don't have a nosebone and a flat face... kinda the opposite of this... bullterrier lol)
���������
Tingel Tangel
Fascist Bitch
Fascist Bitch

Post by Tingel Tangel »

Depends. How did you break her heart? How big were the issues. Are you sure you still want her, or are you just frightened to be alone, without her, because you're used to being with her? Does she love you? What did you say the last times you broke her heart and she took you back? Would you be willing to just take it slow and not jump right back into the relationship?

She might not trust you anymore. She might want to and be uncertain. You could try to talk it over with her, nice and quiet, and tell her that you've found out that you were afraid, but that you've also found out that you're not anymore. And let her know that you respect the fact that she might not trust you anymore, but that you'd like to take it easy if she'd be up for that. If you go "I want us to be a couple again" there's a big chance that she would get scared and not trust you enough to give you another chance. If you went "I'd like for us to take it slow and see if we can keep communicating and resolve whatever might be wrong and then maybe build something on top of what we already had" she might just get all horny at you.
Our Host!