I need help about pipboy encounter

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
Nameless_One
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

I need help about pipboy encounter

Post by Nameless_One »

...yep. I`m a newbie around here.Hi to everyone

Now let`s talk about my little buggy problem.I`ve finished F:Tactics no less than 15 times.Until this 'new' game I didn`t have any problems with the PIPBOY special encounter but this time when I found the encounter my squadron was full so I just can`t get him(I just want his FN-FAL at early game :eyebrow: )...I have turned back to the bunker alpha and left behind one of my members at the recruitment pool.Then I went back to the place where I found Pipboy and add him to the board...

Yes ; a six membered happy family portrait ... until I tried to go out from the area! ( at my first leaving from the area without the pipboy // before speaking with him there was no prob.)

I can`t get out .I can`t get out because my only saved game is saved after adding him in & before getting out. :sadblinky:

my game version 1.27 / there is no edited or hacked files in the game / exid grids are visible and everything seems normal / I`ve both tried leaving the area with him or without (without...I mean after killing him)

Someone can help me? Pleease!!
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Have you tried varying it with/without vehicles?

Also, why only 1 save?

Are you relying on quicksave?

Bite you in the butt it will, says Yoda.
Nameless_One
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Nameless_One »

1-I don`t have any vehicles yet and without getting out that damn encounter I can`t get one I think.

2-Yes,I know it`s a dumb act to keep only one save file but.............can we pass this question?I don`t have any logical answer to this one :sadblinky:

3-No ; never

4-I don`t think Master Yoda said such a thing.I think you are lying , he usually says : Bite you in the ''ass'' it will :headphones:

Thanks for replying
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by requiem_for_a_starfury »

Time to start your 16th game.

Save often in different files.

Don't revist special encounters.

Never save in a special or random encounter!
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
jackass888
SDF!
SDF!

Post by jackass888 »

there was some trainer that could directly get you to the worldmap. but dunno if it works with 1.27
Nameless_One
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Nameless_One »

jackass888 wrote:there was some trainer that could directly get you to the worldmap. but dunno if it works with 1.27
I know the trainer that you`re sayin`. I`ve tried that too but nope , it didn`t work.
As I know that trainer was designed by a Polish programmer long time ago and tested on version 1.13.At the disclaimer part he was wrote down that it can work on any version...but not!
Nameless_One
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Nameless_One »

requiem_for_a_starfury wrote:Time to start your 16th game.

Save often in different files.

Don't revist special encounters.

Never save in a special or random encounter!
1-I DID IT
2-WILL DO
3-MAYBE ONLY AT SPECIAL DAYS :D
4-WILL DO
Our Host!