F3 at Irish press

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
JHMN
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

F3 at Irish press

Post by JHMN »

<strong>[ Game -> Article ]</strong> - More info on <a href="#Liam Neeson">Person: Liam Neeson</a>

<p>A short article related to Fallout 3 appeared in the Irish version of <em>Metro</em>:</p><blockquote dir="ltr" style="margin-right: 0px"><p><em><strong>Neeson to voice top video game</strong></em></p><p><em>LIAM NEESON will provide the voice for a character in a popular video game. Fallout 3, due out next year, will feature the Ballymena-born actor in a major role as a father guiding his son through a series of deadly pitfalls in a post-apocalyptic world. The role, worth several hundred thousand euro, was 'written with Liam in mind', according to the game's creators. It makes him the latest actor to turn to games, following in the steps of Patrick Stewart and Sean Bean.</em></p></blockquote><p>Spotted @ <a href="http://www.nma-fallout.com">No Mutants Allowed</a></p>
Urizen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Urizen »

your first newspost? nice one, keep'em coming.
JHMN
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by JHMN »

Not really the first one, I am a newsman at the Polish version of DAC, but don't know if this counts in your opinion, so far I've been around reading and writing for DAC PL (until Ausir added me to the 'original DAC' crew few days ago).
war, war never changes...
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

You misspelled Neesen in your post.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
PsychoSniper2
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by PsychoSniper2 »

Noone will mind pooper.

Its not like this is a Fallout sequel.
Mechanurgist
Strider
Strider

Post by Mechanurgist »

This is news? Is Ireland really that far behind the rest of the world, or did it just take that long for the shamrock refugees to make it back to the homeland to spread the word?
Death: "Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me!"
JHMN
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by JHMN »

>POOPERSCOOPER

Thanks.

>Mechanurgist

I think it's worth mentioning since the article is probably the first info about F3 in regular press (I'm not sure but if this Metro is the same as in Poland, its distributed for free). Of course, they wrote about it because of Neeson, I think there was some text on the new Fallout in local computer magazines earlier.
Dreadnought
Devil times three go climb a tree
Devil times three go climb a tree

Post by Dreadnought »

Popperscopper.
���������
RAK
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by RAK »

There's obviously been news about this in games magazines that have reached Ireland, but few people give a shit: They're all too busy with their fucking PS3s to understand the appeal of Fallout.
"When conversing about oligarchy, you must consider this point: Many children are taught from an early age that monarchies are primarily benevolent, and are given very little to discourage this opinion until at least adolesence. Even more prevalent are stories about the supposed benevolence of heirs to the throne, symbolising a cycle which they are taught is good."
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

Fallout 3 was written with Patrick Swayze in mind
Serious Business.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Schindler's List wrote:Liam Neeson is Oskar Schindler
We're doomed.