Che (avatar game)

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.

The poll.

Yay!
33%
You must enter at least two poll options.
67%

Total votes: 6

Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Che (avatar game)

Post by Alexander »

I had to do it, Kashuk.

Anyway, this will be like when Artkill was here, but instead of redoing his avatar pick anyone you please and 'shop it.

Rules:

1. Use dimensions mentioned in the profile page:

<blockquote>"width can be no greater than 100 pixels, the height no greater than 120 pixels, and the file size no more than 39 KB."</blockquote>
2. Add the dashed borderâ„¢ for consistency. (Optional?)
3. Add semi-transparent linesâ„¢ for consistency. (Optional?)

Go go go, flowers!
Mechanurgist
Strider
Strider

Post by Mechanurgist »

It's funny cause it's true. I already 'shopped some avatars around here. Made that hideous Cthulhu thing* go away, at least.

Alexander, why don't you provide the template with the borders and line interpolation?

*I'm referring to Tori Spelling, of course.
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Mechanurgist wrote:It's funny cause it's true. I already 'shopped some avatars around here. Made that hideous Cthulhu thing* go away, at least.

Alexander, why don't you provide the template with the borders and line interpolation?

*I'm referring to Tori Spelling, of course.
Fair enough, here you go.

Experiment with blending modes / hue for best results. For the Kashluk avatar I used overlay at 60% opacity on the interspersed lines.
johnnygothisgun
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by johnnygothisgun »

poop penis booger
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Works for me :che:
Our Host!