How I spend my spare time

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

How I spend my spare time

Post by Wolfman Walt »

So I've gotten into the habit of E-Harassing some guy via the internet. It's a long story that I present to DaC, but I'll try to keep it short to get to the funnay quicker. Basically, I met him on this forum a number of years back and we were E-Friends until I essentially found out he was a bastard who doesn't deserve life - Also, he fucked up afew relationships I had by talking to my girlfriends over aim and saying shit, but the main reason I harass him is because he's a horrible person. He's also the WORST type of horrible person, someone who thinks he's better then everyone else when really he's one of the creepiest and weirdest people I've ever met.

So why is he so horrible exactly? Long laundry list, most of which doesn't have to do with me or why I hate him, they're just funnay.

- He's a furry. A really big furry and he likes dragons.
- His art is also terrible, yet he thinks he's a GREAT artist.
- The only thing he thinks he's better at then art is his writing. His "genius work" is a story called "Dragneta" which is a story about dragon furries in a Final Fantasy setting, but it's not final fantasy and don't tell him otherwise cause he once got a compliment from some teacher and now thinks he's the most awesome writer known to mankind! Seriousily though, his stories are horrible. They're really poorly written and I'll see if I can find a copy that someone mistakenly saved.
- He thinks he's good looking, describing himself as a cross between Ferris Bueler and Rico Suave........
That's him. He looks more like a poor man's Andy Dick. He's also like 6'2 and 120 pounds but likes to act like a tough guy alot.
- Since he dumped his girlfriend, she told me alot about him that I REALLY didn't want to hear. For instance, he apperently drank breast milk for a LONG time until he was like 8 and apperently still has cravings for it.
- He's.....sexually confused? How sexually (Gender?) confused? He once asked his girlfriend for E-Sex where they'd pretend that HE was the main character in his Dragneta stories, who is female, while she was suppossed to be one of the male characters.
- Apperently his room is COVERED with drawings of that same female character, including photo manipulations of him having sex with her.
- He wanted to use body paint to paint his ex-green when having sex with her. He also wanted to buy her dragon ears from ebay.
- He cries after sex. Not like once, but EVERY time and it's not like afew tears. We're talking about 10 minutes worth of crying with sobbing involved.
- He also cries to his mom....alot. Apperently one time his girlfriend hit him on the shoulder and he started crying and told his mother...he was 23 at the time. Ofcourse, his parents encourage it by having the mentality that he can do no wrong. No wonder why he still lives at home.
- He wants to be a surgeon since Scrubs is his favorite tv show and thinks that being a surgeon will be exactly like the TV show.
- Pretty much, he's just a big jerk. He an asshole to everyone he knows and then tries to feign innocence since he was in a car wreck which left him with a concussion but claims left him severly impaired.

There's more, but none of it is as funny as that stuff I listed.

So, I'm curious DaC how would you go about harassing him? Suggestions? Ideas?
Aonaran
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Aonaran »

"Cho in the making"
my vocabulary skills is above you.
mixmastermind
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by mixmastermind »

I vote we spam his email. That always a good standby harassment.
johnnygothisgun
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by johnnygothisgun »

i would try and spread that picture around as much as possible. hes goofy looking enough that it could possibly catch on and his picture could be one of those people link with tired and no longer funny captions like "ladies man" and "o rly?"
mixmastermind
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by mixmastermind »

johnnygothisgun wrote:i would try and spread that picture around as much as possible. hes goofy looking enough that it could possibly catch on and his picture could be one of those people link with tired and no longer funny captions like "ladies man" and "o rly?"
He might take it as a compliment towards his "Good Looks".
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

order lots of stuff from different online retailers on his address, subscribe his email for countless newsletters, shit into his house, paint his house, destroy his car

Also, if you lost girls due to him, why don't you threaten him to stop it or just smash his face in?
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Thor Kaufman wrote:Also, if you lost girls due to him, why don't you threaten him to stop it or just smash his face in?
Because my arms don't reach to New York =(
TNP
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by TNP »

People like this make me sick. This kid (yes, kid) should be beaten to a pulp. Nothing pisses me off more than whiney adult-aged psuedo psychopathic white kids. Our race has an enemy, it's called Zog. I won't go into details (not the appropriate forum) but this person is the epitamy of a Zog-brainwashed pussy fuck-head that needs a serious ass-kicking. If only I could get my hands on all these motherfuckers I find on the internet.

About harassing him, I say ignore the creature (or poor rotten soul if you wanna be REALLY nice about it) for good. Block everything from him and try to erase him from your memory. It's the internet and my fuse is short so it's not like I can kick some ass over the internet so I use the "ignore and forget" routine on the internet nowadays.
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

gas him. simultaneously awarding him with death by vivisection. gem of the genepool.
Aneurysm
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Aneurysm »

I don't think you can make this guy's life more miserable than it already is...
Oh wait, invite him to join dac :paper:
:dead: In remembrance of Porcu :dead:
TNP
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by TNP »

Z for Zyklon B
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

Jasede?!

Well, can always try our good friends the /b/tards. While /b/ is not your personal army, he's a furfag which is a strong argument for some raiding.

Gimme all contact info on him you have and I'll see what I can do :professional:
Serious Business.
Dreadnought
Devil times three go climb a tree
Devil times three go climb a tree

Post by Dreadnought »

Write about him at ED.
���������
PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity

Re: How I spend my spare time

Post by PiP »

Wolfman Walt wrote:he apperently drank breast milk for a LONG time until he was like 8 and apperently still has cravings for it.
seriously dude, this gives me the creeps D:
TNP wrote:People like this make me sick. This kid (yes, kid) should be beaten to a pulp. Nothing pisses me off more than whiney adult-aged psuedo psychopathic white kids. Our race has an enemy, it's called Zog. I won't go into details (not the appropriate forum) but this person is the epitamy of a Zog-brainwashed pussy fuck-head that needs a serious ass-kicking. If only I could get my hands on all these motherfuckers I find on the internet.
I'm not sure which kind I like less.. the kind that dude represents or the kind you represent :?
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

His art isn't that bad. He's half decent at drawing/coloring, but he does have poor taste..

other than that I don't know what to think about it. Just avoid him, he'l selfdestruct at some point.

If I wanted to get back at him, I'd do something to scare the shit out of him.
Or you can harass his work, and get others to do it as well. That will without a doubt really piss him off.

TNP wrote:People like this make me sick. This kid (yes, kid) should be beaten to a pulp. Nothing pisses me off more than whiney adult-aged psueudo....blablablabla
You sounds pretty much like the kid he describes. Real tough guy. ;)
Testicular Pugilist
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

I concur, his art isn't too bad
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

It varies from piece to piece. Some of the stuff is decent, but some of it is really bad and contains stuff like bannana arms and just really anatomically incorrect stuff or stuff that looks stupid like square muscles, thats not the annoying part, what's annoying is he acts like his art is really great. I suppose I should of clarified, GENERALLY speaking his ability to hold a pen the right way and apply it to a tablet isn't bad - just his subject matter is horrible.
DaC-Sniper
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by DaC-Sniper »

:? you know very much about him.
PiP

Post by PiP »

Thor Kaufman wrote:I concur, his art isn't too bad
Thor is a furryfag :rofl:
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

xD no/maybe/yes

It's just that his drawings aren't bad, you furryphobe, kk? ;))))
Our Host!