Just something I did yesterday..

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
DeepOmega
Regular
Regular

You know...

Post by DeepOmega »

I think Rhino just came out with a decent renderer. Flamingo, I think it's called. Haven't tried it myself (3DSMax all the goddamn way, man...) but you wouldn't need to worry about importing and such. They have a trial version, so try it out... I'd like to see that mother with some decent grunge maps on it. Nice modelling tho, I really dig it.
DeepOmega
Regular
Regular

Post by DeepOmega »

By the way, Saint... Did you make your avatar, too? I dig it (tho it's a bit small to see any details.. :D ) Eh, keep on the 3D-ness, man... Now if only I could texture well enough to do some work of my own.....
Ghetto Goose
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Ghetto Goose »

please dont double post. theres an edit button there for a reason.
Saint_Proverbius
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Saint_Proverbius »

DeepOmega wrote:By the way, Saint... Did you make your avatar, too? I dig it (tho it's a bit small to see any details.. :D ) Eh, keep on the 3D-ness, man... Now if only I could texture well enough to do some work of my own.....
Yeah, that's this:

Not much detail on it. :)
------------------
DeepOmega
Regular
Regular

Post by DeepOmega »

Nice, I like it. Tho you're right about the detail. :)

The only thing I could say is that you could probly stick in some more detail around that laser (in the back) and the chassis would really do nice with some good grunge maps and faded decals stuck on it. Real good job, tho. Better than I could do... :wink:
Peace and much love...
Ghetto Goose
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Ghetto Goose »

thats fricken awesome. you're a proffessional, proverbius!
Our Host!