FOXNEWS: Paris Hilton released from prison

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

FOXNEWS: Paris Hilton released from prison

Post by VasikkA »

FOXNEWS

After serving only three full days behind bars, Paris Hilton was released from jail early Thursday, partly due to "medical" reasons � but she has been fitted with an ankle bracelet and must remain confined to her home for 40 days.

"I can't specifically talk about the medical situation other than to say that, yes, it played a part in this," sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said at a press conference Thursday morning, adding that her electronic monitoring device has a range of 3,000 feet to 4,000 feet.

ilton, 26, was originally sentenced to 45 days in jail for violating probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case, but had been expected to serve 23 days because of state rules allowing shorter sentences for good behavior.

Whitmore said under the new agreement, Hilton would be confined to her home for 40 days.

"Because she has agreed to this through her attorney, her sentence is now back up to the 45 days. She has served already five days so that's 40 days," he explained, including the time she served on Sunday night and Thursday as "days" spent at the Century Regional Detention Facility in suburban Los Angeles. Hilton left the jail at 2 a.m. on Thursday.

On the heels of reports that Hilton had been crying in jail and receiving visits from her psychiatrist, reporters at the press conference seemed to think that the heiress had manipulated her jailers.

Whitmore didn't fully deny this accusation. When one reporter asked him, “What’s your comment to people who say she played you like a puppet on a string � she came in here, didn’t like it, it was hard and she got out?� he replied, “Once again, I just think that’s a different way of saying it, only the language is a little more � liquid. I would simply say that I understand that."

The sheriff's spokesman would not elaborate on Hilton's medical issues, nor would he say if they were physical or psychological. He added that the decision to send Hilton home was based on dozens of consultations and discussions over a period of three or four days.

When she was sentenced May 4, Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer ruled that she would not be allowed any work release, furloughs or use of an alternative jail or electronic monitoring in lieu of jail.

(click for more)

FOXNEWS

Modern day Gandhi. :salute:
Dreadnought
Devil times three go climb a tree

Post by Dreadnought »

She got buttfisted by some dyke in prison.

Or she's just pretending so she can stay out of prison.

Sneaky fucking cunt.
���������
PsychoSnipers
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by PsychoSnipers »

Bah, I was hoping she'd get shanked.
Todd Howard wrote: The spirit of Fallout - we've missed it
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

I was hoping she'd get the shit on her, too. Bloody annoying bugger she is, deserves to have her teeth worn as a bracelet by some prison bitch queen.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

John Lennon, gets assassinated, the pope gets shot, and fucking Paris Hilton is still alive, what the hell?
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

She's the antichrist.
���������
Zetura Dracos
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Zetura Dracos »

Forget prison. 'Bitch needs to be shot.

This is just more proof that being popular and rich can get you anything you want.

Personally I feel that the rich don't deserve rights. Once you reach a certain wealth bracket you should become the property of your company's board of directors for use as a figure-head. And once you're out of the public eye for the day you just go back into your minimalist studio apartment and get locked in by your handlers until morning.
johnnygothisgun
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by johnnygothisgun »

only in america is justice directly related to wealth
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

naw, that applies to pretty much every country. Jail is for poor people
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Not in Canada.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Or in Nordic countries for that matter D:
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

It's the exact opposite, actualy.
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

What a joke. Most Americans have lost all faith in our legal process. It is now just a question of money. Guilty or not, if you have enough money you can get out of anything. Prison is definitely for the poor.
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Finland has these funny "proggressive" ticketing laws, so that in case of some minor crimes you will get a fine, of which total depends on your income. Some rich dumb fucks have been speeding on Finnish highways and gotten themselves tickets worth several ten thousand euros or even over 100 000.
Cthulhugoat
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Cthulhugoat »

S4ur0n27 wrote:Not in Canada.
That's because there are no poor people in Canada? Rite?

I think Paris Hilton is behind the disappearance of Lindsay Lohan's tits. :konspirassie:
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

johnnygothisgun wrote:only in america is justice directly related to wealth
That includes south and central america.
Zetura Dracos
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Zetura Dracos »

Kashluk wrote:Finland has these funny "proggressive" ticketing laws, so that in case of some minor crimes you will get a fine, of which total depends on your income. Some rich dumb fucks have been speeding on Finnish highways and gotten themselves tickets worth several ten thousand euros or even over 100 000.
I don't know, that sounds pretty good to me. Fine's directly tied to your income? Sounds like a nice solution to minor infractions, and a nice way to drum up extra funds for public-service budgets.
Splatterpope
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Splatterpope »

And here I was hoping she wasn't going to be able to snap her fingers and get out of this one.

Maybe she has ties with the Mafia.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Cthulhu wrote:
S4ur0n27 wrote:Not in Canada.
That's because there are no poor people in Canada? Rite?
Untrue, we might have a bunch of free candies, but there are still a lot of poor people.

On the subject - apparently it seems they're gonna send her back to jail.
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

Kashluk wrote:Finland has these funny "proggressive" ticketing laws, so that in case of some minor crimes you will get a fine, of which total depends on your income. Some rich dumb fucks have been speeding on Finnish highways and gotten themselves tickets worth several ten thousand euros or even over 100 000.
Yeah, wasn't the founder of Nokia notorious for getting fines for speeding on his motorbike all the time? And do you still get caught by those roadside-boxes that have / don't have cameras in them?
I still remember the days when Nokia used to be a timber company, which turned into a rubber goods company. My father used to have a pair of rubber Nokia boots lol.
Our Host!