Weird ideia: The Enclave Strikes Back

Discuss the creation and scripting of new fan-made games and mods for the Fallout series of games.
Slaughter_Manslaught
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Weird ideia: The Enclave Strikes Back

Post by Slaughter_Manslaught »

I'm no modder, but I had a idea for a little mod today:

Remember the comunications guy that you contacted on the Poseidon Reactor on Gecko?

When you got him angry, he said he would send vertibirds and soldiers to get you, and then there's be barbecue, death and blood.

But he never arrived. I was asking myself if the developers did this as a joke, or they DO WANTED to the soldiers to hunt you, but forgot it or something?

So, my ideia would be a mod that does the following:

After you make the com officer angry, he sends vertibirds. One week for them to arrive. Of course, you're feeling all hombre and rambo, you can stay on gecko and fight them to the death, if you're feeling suicidal. Go for it, if you can fight Power Armored soldiers.

But, if you're a ball-less coward, you could wiskey away and come later, only to find a destroyed town, dead ghouls and a disabled reactor. Not only that, but you could tell Linette you did it, so you could get on her good side. I throught it was strange that there's no way to get aligned with her instead of Mclure.

So... what do you guys think about that?
Bring your daughter... to the Slaughter of Manslaught.
dude101
SDF!
SDF!

Post by dude101 »

Thats quite funny. Chris Parks already made a Enclave encounter, its in the megamod, they dont wipe out gecko if you run away though.
Our Host!