Hitman: Sniffing Bloody Panties

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Hitman: Sniffing Bloody Panties

Post by Megatron »

comes out near the end of may

Other features taken from a list on sa lol:

* 128 Ratings compared to the 30 in Contracts
* Newspaper/Noriety ratings.
* Hiding bodies in dumpsters or carts.
* AI will now notice weapons on the ground and follow blood trails to bodies.
* Many modifications to 47's 5 principle weapons.
* Close combat moves. Head Butt comfirmed.
* Ability to hide your weapon behind your back or inside your coat from enemy view.
* Save function will remain the same.
* No kids at all and no female targets.
* 18+ Mature Rating.
* Ability to toss weapons over metal detectors if no one is watching.
* A blazing battle has been mentioned for the final level.
* Hundreds of newspaper variations depending on how the hit was preformed
* You'll need to buy new identification if your noriety gets too high.
* Paying to silence witnesses to your crimes.
* Certain gun modifications will make the weapon impervious to metal detectors.
* A high noriety rating will make newspaper articles and posters of 47's face in the next mission. The newspaper articles are detailed to the point of telling you how many shots were fired (will most likely take the place of the rating we're used to).
* A new crowd system that allows 3000-4000 fully 3D-modeled and functional entities to be in a level. That means 47 can attack/interact with any of these characters at will.
* A new "rookie" rating is in the game that simply reduces artificial intelligence in your enemies.
* "47 can also climb fences, ledges, ladders, and into the ceiling compartments of elevators."
* Objectives are divided into primary, secondary and tertiary priorities with targets of opportunity appearing in a small box in the left corner to notify you.
* Leaving 47's normal attire, his briefcase, sniper, or trusty ballers on the scene will have a negative effect on your rating. "IO's system is great. It tracks and tallies everything you do, incorporating your actions into a global system that rewards and/or punishes you for your deeds or misdeeds."
* Knife throwing (a debated issue among the forum) has now been confirmed from the trailer.
* Bullet holes have been confirmed.

thats about it i suppose. id post creamshots but just go on http://www.hitmanforum.com
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Re: Hitman: Sniffing Bloody Panties

Post by Koki »

Megatron wrote:* Newspaper/Noriety ratings.
"Lookin for Hitman to kill my neighbour"
* AI will now notice weapons on the ground and follow blood trails to bodies.
This should be there since beginning
Many modifications to 47's 5 principle weapons.
Secondary fire and power ups :drunk:
Close combat moves. Head Butt comfirmed.
Punch and kick, I bet.
Ability to hide your weapon behind your back or inside your coat from enemy view.
Like in Red Faction? Was that so ahead of it's time? :drunk:
Seriously, Fallout must have been the ONLY GAME EVER MADE which wasn't discriminating sex or age.
* 18+ Mature Rating.
For what? BLOOD? OH MY GOD
* Ability to toss weapons over metal detectors if no one is watching.
Spoiler: You will use this two times in whole game.
* A blazing battle has been mentioned for the final level.
With a BOSS? Well I guess SILENT ASSASIN means something but what was that?
* Hundreds of newspaper variations depending on how the hit was preformed
I call this BS.
* You'll need to buy new identification if your noriety gets too high.
Yeah, because no one will spot a big bald man with red tie if he legitimates himself as hairy pothead hippie.
* Paying to silence witnesses to your crimes.
Why not simply SHOT THEM IN THE HEAD? Oh wait, these are probably children and women
* Certain gun modifications will make the weapon impervious to metal detectors.
Magic.
* A high noriety rating will make newspaper articles and posters of 47's face in the next mission. The newspaper articles are detailed to the point of telling you how many shots were fired (will most likely take the place of the rating we're used to).
Yeah because I always can open a newspaper and read confidential police information.
* A new crowd system that allows 3000-4000 fully 3D-modeled and functional entities to be in a level. That means 47 can attack/interact with any of these characters at will.
4000 men and no women or children? Where these missions will take place?
* A new "rookie" rating is in the game that simply reduces artificial intelligence in your enemies.
Instead giving less objectives or lessening enemy numbers. Fuck yeah.
* "47 can also climb fences, ledges, ladders, and into the ceiling compartments of elevators."
As seen in TV! Wow!
* Objectives are divided into primary, secondary and tertiary priorities with targets of opportunity appearing in a small box in the left corner to notify you.
Opportunity: [Kick kid, reveive lolipop!] Oh wait there are no kids.
* Leaving 47's normal attire, his briefcase, sniper, or trusty ballers on the scene will have a negative effect on your rating. "IO's system is great. It tracks and tallies everything you do, incorporating your actions into a global system that rewards and/or punishes you for your deeds or misdeeds."
"Exactly one way to complete a mission"
* Bullet holes have been confirmed.
Like in them videogames of old
Serious Business.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

look it sounds good okay you stupid bastard jesus :chainsaw:
:chew:
Jesus Christ
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Jesus Christ »

What did I say???
I have returned! (again)
FIGHT ME!
box
Rustbelt Princess
Rustbelt Princess

Post by box »

Eh. Those games were progressively more fun, I think, as you went along in the series. But being Jungle Hitman and killing cartel mercs was fun, kinda like JA in 3rd person or something.

Actually, no. Not really. But still pretty fun. Granted, the series isn't FO, it also had some pretty cool "alternate" quest paths and whatnot. It also had GOLD PLATED DESERT EAGLES BABY

The funniest thing I ever did see, also damn near the gayest.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

Koki wrote:Seriously, Fallout must have been the ONLY GAME EVER MADE which wasn't discriminating sex or age.
I guess you're not counting fo2 then.

They should stop doing the same shit over and over, and come up with something new and decent. I'd wish they would move out of Denmark, they're ruining it for the rest of the game companies here.
Testicular Pugilist
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Koki wrote:
Seriously, Fallout must have been the ONLY GAME EVER MADE which wasn't discriminating sex or age.
Actually, the quote says "No female targets" meaning that there will be females in the game, they're just not the main targets for assasination, I imagine you may still kill them if the mood strikes you, mostly because you see one being murdered in the advertisements for it...there will be no kids though.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

Wolfman Walt wrote:there will be no kids though.
a shame really.. the only reason games avoid this is because some mothergroup in the states will summon Jack the Whack Johnson and start a lawsuit, and a scandal, etc..

It's not alright to kill children, no shit, but neither is killing anyone else for that matter!
Testicular Pugilist
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

I think the game sounds fun, a game that warrants replaying because you can try different shit and it has different effects. This and maybe GRAW are some of the console type PC games I'm looking forward to.
Micmu
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Micmu »

There are rumors (and petition against) that 47 will be voiced by mr. Diesel and also look like him!

...the humanity! :aiee:
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

I recall only one female target from the entire series. From Silent Assassin, specifically. 'Twas awful. The voice, in particular. Though I did find some fun in chasing the silly bitch through the recently depopulated hospital with a scalpel, rather than poisoning her AS THEY WANTED.

As disappointing as it may be to the face, unless they were to raise their standards of characterisation, development and the like (unlikely) - I predict no great unhappiness on my part.

Of course, that daft Asian prostitute with the lazy eye(s) will inevitably make a return. I always enjoyed her assorted death rattles.

If Old Vin phases out poor David, it will bring a refreshingly new element to the game : hilariously deliberate suicide.

Reasonably amusing, if flawed series. The first was best. And so, I hope the latest installment won't be entirely egregious. :drunk:
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

Wolfman Walt wrote:
Koki wrote:
Actually, the quote says "No female targets" meaning that there will be females in the game, they're just not the main targets for assasination, I imagine you may still kill them if the mood strikes you, mostly because you see one being murdered in the advertisements for it...there will be no kids though.
So what, it still sucks

By the way on some research the list of games in which you could kill children:

Postal(DUH)
Deus Ex
Warcraft 3
Vietcong

Gotta carch 'em all! :drunk:
Serious Business.
Lartrid
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Lartrid »

Micmu wrote:There are rumors (and petition against) that 47 will be voiced by mr. Diesel and also look like him!

...the humanity! :aiee:
Oh yeah...oh no. Even Patrick Stewart could play a better Agent 47. :crazy:

First time I thought about a Hitman movie, it was him that came to my mind as our bald assassin.
"Always keep your Vault shiny and clear
because it can even blind the enemy when they attack. Maybe you can let the Vault door rust; it will be more difficult to get in then."
Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

You could kill kids in Ultima VII with a rake.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

if you check the official site it shows a female character who could be a target. and her nipple is poking out.
:chew:
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

You could kill a blackmailer kid in Ultima IX, the game they modded into becoming Oblivion y'know. :salute:

Anyways, sim games seem to be ok with killing kids, which is funny because the methods you can do it in are more brutal than gun or mele kills ( for instance starving/burning them to death in an enclosed enviroment ala Sims, or dropping them from mountains / crushing them with boulders / feeding them to a giant furry creature ala B&W/B&W2 )
Koki wrote:4000 men and no women or children? Where these missions will take place?
Soviet Russia.
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

St. Toxic wrote:You could kill a blackmailer kid in Ultima IX, the game they modded into becoming Oblivion y'know. :salute:

Anyways, sim games seem to be ok with killing kids, which is funny because the methods you can do it in are more brutal than gun or mele kills ( for instance starving/burning them to death in an enclosed enviroment ala Sims, or dropping them from mountains / crushing them with boulders / feeding them to a giant furry creature ala B&W/B&W2 )
Koki wrote:4000 men and no women or children? Where these missions will take place?
Soviet Russia.
Way back when on The Mushroom, there was a silly story about people
playing the serial killer sims "minigame".
It was called "Magic Blood Puppet" and involved building a house with lots
of little alcoves.
Lure the kids in, switch to edit mode, and wall up the alcove.
heh heh

I'm thinking about picking up the Sims for mayhem value.
Is it possible to get somebody into an armed psycho state with a SWAT
team/barricaded house scenerio?

Like a Postal add-on.
box
Rustbelt Princess
Rustbelt Princess

Post by box »

Those games are too fucking expensive. Fifty add-ons, all full price. And each one is like a new fucking outfit and some silly option, like dating?

If I were to, in the parlance of our me-first times, lose my conception of right and wrong and go bat shitty, I'd make sure I got that asshole at the movie theatre who pisses all over the place. I mean, you can hear the patter patter of his piss hitting the hard tile floor, up on the urinal handle, I mean everywhere. And then he simply walks out the door, with no hand washing in between.

Grab the fucker by his collar, yank him back into the bathroom. Withdraw sidearm, hold to temple. Drag the little pisspot over to the sink. "You see that motherfucker? You see that?! It's a sink. Now wash, you fuck! And do a good job!! That's it. Do it." And then kill him anyways...

And litterers, too. They're next.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

box wrote:They're next.
A procession that can only logically be followed by the hypersensitive. Yes. :drunk:
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Anyone worried that this game will be only mediocre because of how many systems it's going to be comming out for at once? Happened to Gun.
Our Host!