Bethwhore, Fallout 3 and a modern way to fuck things up

Since Bethesda decided to make Fallout 3, we figured we might as well have a forum about it.
Dreadnought

Bethwhore, Fallout 3 and a modern way to fuck things up

Post by Dreadnought »

Imagine Fallout games will be released in episodes, like let's say... Half Life.
They release half assed half life games and people still fucking buy it.

And we all know that Bethsloth is a giant fucking financial nympho-slut.
So I could imagine that they release shit for fallout every 3 months or maybe even 6 or 12 or who knows... thus raping the whole concept of Fallout even more.

Maybe I'm just paranoid (or some other mental fuckup)... but who knows... :crazy:

DISCUSS! MORTALS!
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

Bethesda isn't as stupid as Valve. Fin.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
PsychoSniper

Post by PsychoSniper »

Sure you wana give bethesda that much credit ?
DaC-Sniper
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by DaC-Sniper »

jetbaby wrote:Bethesda isn't as stupid as Valve. Fin.
This would mean, Bethesda is smart or just less stupid.

-
Horse Armor? Yes. Episodes? No.
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Re: Bethwhore, Fallout 3 and a modern way to fuck things up

Post by Redeye »

Dreadnought wrote:Imagine Fallout games will be released in episodes, like let's say... Half Life.
They release half assed half life games and people still fucking buy it.

And we all know that Bethsloth is a giant fucking financial nympho-slut.
So I could imagine that they release shit for fallout every 3 months or maybe even 6 or 12 or who knows... thus raping the whole concept of Fallout even more.

Maybe I'm just paranoid (or some other mental fuckup)... but who knows... :crazy:

DISCUSS! MORTALS!

Notice how the Area Button on the right side of the FO2 WorldMap has a slider?

They left in the option to add areas.

It's not just because the # included may require scrolling.

Unfortunately, no new content was generated.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

DaC-Sniper wrote:just less stupid

Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

Half-Life was good. Really good. Then I played Half-Life 2 and I thought, what the fuck happened?
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

Exactly.

atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

exactly what is wrong with half life part deux (not including first episode)? i have never gotten a clear answer on this. gggdhfkj

don't say "steam issues" or i will rape you
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
PsychoSniper

Post by PsychoSniper »

Half life sucks.
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

No it doesn't.

The way they try to sell it to us sucks.
The Idiot
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by The Idiot »

In HL Gordon Freeman wasn't a fucking carebear shooting blanks/throwing dummy 'nades at his unwanted team mates because he just loves to joke around while saving the world. Well actually, he could be that, but he also could be a rat escaping from a sinking ship, killing innocent bystanders in the progress if it tickles his fancy. Taking away that illusion of choice messed up the whole point of a mute hero.

Also, Gordon didn't take no shit from NPCs unless he wanted to in HL. HL2 introduced forced cutscenes (Gordon being the camera), Kleiner's Lab, first level of Anticitizen Zone (I still can't believe this shit, no cutscenes my fucking ass, just watch the robot execute his 2 minute animation) etc. I especially loved how Alyx was talking to her dad (at Nova Prospect) I didn't give rat's ass about while I was aimlessly whacking her in the back of her head with a crowbar hoping for this bullshit cutscene to end so the door would finally open. I still can't grasp why they forced those Disneyesque characters as Gordon's allies, WHY? What the fuck for?

Too lazy to type more.

ps. AI was worse than in HL as well as everything else.
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

Well Alyx pissed me off big time. Not only because of her shitty way of streching boring shit in the lenght, but more because of 15 year old Megatronesque fanboys who said LOLZ ALYX T3H HOTTEE!!!111

She has a more masculin looking body than gordon freeman. Hips like a turkey. Ass like a Caterpillar roller. Shoulders like a fucking bouncer. Plus she has this hardcore-dyke personality. I already stated at the facepunch forums, that Alyx has an oversized clit/undersized dick.

I got flamed! :flamed: :rockon:

But, as usualy, I was right, no matter how much idiots try to flame me.

Edit:

DYKE!!!!1

Googling for DYKE resulted in this picture of Alyx in a gaybar:

Splatterpope
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Splatterpope »

Dyke or tranny? D:
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

Both, plus horsefucker + childrapist.
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

atoga wrote:exactly what is wrong with half life part deux (not including first episode)? i have never gotten a clear answer on this. gggdhfkj

don't say "steam issues" or i will rape you
As opposed to the original, Half-Life 2 is plain boring. I actually forced (that's right, I was misled to believe that it would get better) to play it, but after about 2 days I gave up and said fuck this shit.

Fuck HL2.
Fuck CS:Source.

HL and 1.6 FTW.
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

Half Life 1 was allright. It had a terrible MP mode and CS was and is one of the most fucked up games ever created.

I only HL2 related thing I play is GMOD, for the simple reason that it's pretty damn good.

Edit:

Splatterpope, show them some screenshots of my glorious contraptions!
DaC-Sniper
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by DaC-Sniper »

Frater Perdurabo wrote:HL and 1.6 FTW.
:salute: I still believe Halflife would be nothing without Counterstrike and reverse.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

DOD was always better. And NS. And AHL. And WHL. And DMZ. Oh god. The good old days.

NATIK
Respected
Respected

Post by NATIK »

Personally I really enjoyed Half-life 2 and much more so then I did Half-life 1, HL2 has a better more immersive storyline and better atmosphere in my opinion.

I liked the breakes in gameplay with people telling you stuff especially due to the fact that they had put alot of small things to see and examine in those places.

Only thing I liked better about HL1 was the assortment of weapons, the longjump module and more interesting boss fights.

I too spent most of the time hitting Alyx in the face with a crowbar but thats just because I have some sort of mental defect that cause me to attempt to kill all my teammates constantly in any game, I rarely complete games due to this as I keep having to restart due to dead teammates or friendlies.

I think the story was to hidden in HL1, it feels more like a semi mindless shooter with the story put in as an afterthought then the Epic game people make it out to be, HL2 on the other hand has a truely good storyline going INGAME, HL1 has great story but its kinda well hidden.
Our Host!