Chat and giant newbie's questions thread needed?

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Ajantis
SDF!
SDF!

Chat and giant newbie's questions thread needed?

Post by Ajantis »

Hello.

I like your forum here, but i have comed to an idea that could improve it even more.

1) Why don't you make a chat room avaible, so that people can discuss LIVE about Fallout, ask questions, have fun and etc??
A chat is more fun then a forum. :joy:

2) It would be great to have a giant thread in which newbies and all people stuck in the game or having problem with quests could post their
specific problem.

I thought it could be more practical then making a new thread for each question one could have.

I have a game-related question too.
Is Fallout 2 time-limited like Fallout 1 or i can explore and travel as i want?
Apparently, there is no time limit, but after some months of Fallout 2 i had a vision of the Arroyo shaman saying that i must
hurry bring them the GEGK. So...what happens if i just go on exploring at will?

Thanks.

Ajantis
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

1) We have a fallout chat already. It's on mIRC.

2) Use the search function. If it comes up with nothing, post it. A giant sticky thread would just get clogged up with useless banter in my opinion.

To my knowledge there isn't a time limit, the only thing that happens is your reputation with Arroyo starts to go down abit. No biggie. If you really are in a hurry/annoyed at the elder just get the Geck, return to Arroyo and you'll be fine.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

There's supposed to be a hardcoded 13 year time limit, but I doubt you need to worry about that.
Our Host!