The Reality Of The Situation

Since Bethesda decided to make Fallout 3, we figured we might as well have a forum about it.
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

VasikkA wrote:LOL, i'm so tuff fallout fan I'll beat pete and todd when i sees them.

Niggas please.
That's the point of the whole movie. I like where you are going with it though. Maybe when I get there I realize that Fallout 3 is just another action game for the 360 and its not worth having to face two developers in battle. I will then realize that family is the only thing worth fighting for and will race home to my wife and three daughters, and my son Jimmy. As I leave the bar where I encountered the two wise developers I will look back with a smirk.

" I think I'll take a plane." :eyebrow: The two developers look at eachother and laugh and give me the thumbs up. When I arrive at my beautiful home in the suburbs, I will greet my wife with roses and an American flag I bought at the airport and a kiss that I got for free. :neverforget:
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
gorrilaz
SDF!
SDF!

Post by gorrilaz »

the one thing i scare about they turn the game to FOT again.. if final fantasy or oblivion graphic with gameplay like FOBOS that's must be interesting.. all i want to say "don't turn FO3 to foolish FOT again"
FOT only story creator given not have universal adventure in that game, that make player become boring when the game end..
Our Host!