Goris in Tactics?

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
Scaladar
SDF!
SDF!

Goris in Tactics?

Post by Scaladar »

Hello guys, im brand new to the forum but I've been modding tactics for over 2 years now.

Im become a bit more ambitious about my Mods and have hit a brick wall so to speak.

Long Story Short I want to create a Tactics version of "Goris" the Death Claw from Fallout 2. So i was wondering if there was a way to create a new kind of "Armor" (i.e. Robes) that would make the wearer look like he was a Brotherhood Scribe. Similar to the way Brahmin Armor works. The goal obviously being so that Goris can wear it and then Remove it before battle.

Any help, Advice or theories directing me to tackle this modding problem would be greatly apreciated.

For the record: Im quite adept at sprite and entity editing but have almost no knowledge of scripting. If acomplishing this goal is a Scripting issue than please just let me know so that I'll stop trying.

[quote][/img]
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Sadly, DAC's modding community is practically dead. You might want to try No Mutants Allowed.
Scaladar
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Scaladar »

Thanks for the heads up.

I came here first becuase I ran into a website that said and i quote "that pretty much any modding question you have can be answered here"

I guess that was a long time ago. :eyebrow:
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

There are a few that drift in and out, but I'm pretty sure they're over on NMA as well.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Our Host!