Pipboy T-shirt's

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
UniversalLogic34
SDF!
SDF!

Pipboy T-shirt's

Post by UniversalLogic34 »

I'm making a T-shirt of the Pip-boy (Vault-boy). Five color printing on black T shirt. Pip boy on the front, "13" on the back.
Real Classy... email me for more details, to be released at end of Jan.

These will probably go up in value if there is an economic crash or thermonuclear catastrophe, along with tragic cards... So you won't want to be without one.

:clap:
htttp://www.clocksixone.lsdxm.com

Experimental dark ambient electronica & spoken word.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

i investigated your muziek, and would like to commend you for it. also, i accidentally clicked on the spoken word, and it was a bit dodgy, but then again spoken word usually is that way.

i might buy a shirt if it's not too expensive. judging by the graphic you provided - are you making them by hand? silkscreening or wot?
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

I would definitely buy one. Need more info though. Looks like a sick shirt :clap:
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

St. Toxic has some competition?
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

there can only be one goebbels in ze wastelandt. an epic battle is about to ensue.
Please Kill Yourself So I Can Rock
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

MR Snake wrote:Why dont I just copy the image and go to any T-shirt printer and make my own shirt?
because of the piss-poor 72 dpi resolution?
nice work universal dude, by the way.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

MR Snake wrote:Actually, you can get it in a very good quality.
Considering the picture above is the only one he's posted (as far as I know), I don't quite see how.
Also, why would you want a t-shirt with the swede flag on it?
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

How about a new season of TWB, in 300 dpi?
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

MR Snake wrote:Actually, you can get it in a very good quality.

I did the Swedish flag on a T-shirt'.
silkscreening is way superior, typical printing jobs result in shit that starts to fall apart after you wash it a few times & it's like totally thick and heavy :icecream:
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

VasikkA wrote:How about a new season of TWB, in 300 dpi?
how about i slap your momma in da face and call her a red-headed step-dancing goddess from outer space? :chew:
zhurriethegoblin
SDF!
SDF!

Post by zhurriethegoblin »

hell, i might as well get one, i already have the jet t-shirt.
if it stinks dont pick it if it crawls , lick it.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Haha, Snake is a jew
PsychoSniper

Post by PsychoSniper »

Good shirt idea :D
Goretheglowingone
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member
Location: DAC (YEA FUCKERS! WHAT'S IT TO YOU? HUH! HUH! , I Gotta go butt sex a nun now..

Post by Goretheglowingone »

i already have a pip boy T-shirt.. and vault 13
sheet magnets that when i get bored i put on
my 85 ford bronco 4x4.

oh, and i have a black leather coat with only one arm.
EATER OF STUPID CHILDREN
UniversalLogic34
SDF!
SDF!

i am sorry its taken so long to get back onto this forum, i tend to forget forums real easily and i have given this project a break due to having to do other things... but i am still working on it! promise! it will GET DONE THIS YEAR SOMETIME AND I WILL NOT LET FALLOUT THREE COME OUT BEFORE I COMPLETE THE SHIRT!!! in the mean time, i have to find enough people interested in the design so that getting the damn thing printed will be affordable. so far i got about 18 shirts wanted, including my own shirt (lol).

atoga, thanks for your complement, C:S6:O1 was originally the idea for a HL and F2 inspired series of science experiments gone awry, but i soon became busy doing experiments of my own.

mr snake, feel free to copy the design and make your own shirt, you'll have a hard time getting the thing printed ina quality manner however that will be affordable. if you can find a way to sell 30-100 pip boy t shirts, sounds like a good plan.

gimp mask, i thought your comment at first regarding the swedish flag was a reference to vault boy's jump suit, as it does look a lot like a swedish flag, with his yellow hair... and yes i need to make a new design in 300 DPI... it will be worth it and thats whats caused the delay, in addtion to needing more people interested in the shirt! I've also updated the design idea a bit.

yeah i would like to get it silk screened, that is my personal preference, any other printing suggestions? My best friend knows several people i can send the design to, i'll rely on his advice in the final printing phase.

Vault boy on the front will be the same style, but a new design i'll have to make in 300 DPI in illustrator. someone suggested i put this image on the sleeve, and if cost permits i'd like to do it, although in the already displayed four color scheme:
http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs12/f/2006/2 ... ipboy2.gif

so my image on the front, the wink image in the corresponding colors on the sleeve, and yellow thirteen on the back.

Also, i made this off the original image, a Poseidon oil advertisement for nuclear power... Yuma Flats Consortium might fund my project? http://clocksixone.lsdxm.com/Files/Othe ... uclear.swf

and to the nerds out there.. yes i know it would be more correct if it said "U-238"...

Yeah i know i have to get the shirt done first, but this was another idea i've had for a while:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/ ... Repair.gif

(IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO A HIGH QUALITY VERSION OF THIS REPAIR SKILL IMAGE **PLEASE** LET ME KNOW WHERE I CAN GET IT!!!!)
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

I would definitely want one.
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

that was fucking horrible! first get a real design, then get a designer to fix up your images and then start selling them from the back of a truck for $5 a pop.

goddamnit, that was fucking terrible...
UniversalLogic34
SDF!
SDF!

Terrible becuase i'm making you wait for a t shirt like bethesda is making you wait for a game?

Look dude.. i'm involved in a lot right now, if you don't want one then don't buy one. if you do want one, then i'll put you on the list...

if nobody is willing to buy one, what reason do i have to make them and lose hundreds of dollars? I want a shirt, but i don't need it so badly that i'm going to pay over a hundred bucks for a charlie brown like lifetime collection of vaultboy shirts... and i don't need some "designer to fix up my images" because i AM the designer. i just need to send the design to a press when i'm finished. the reason i submitted this onto the forum early was to promote interest so i can see if its feasible, and to collect ideas from other users since its truly a "fan" shirt...

what do you mean by "real design"? i'm about to make the "real design"

what i posted was a sketch... But if you want someone to go "Fix up a design for you" Then go to cafe press, send them some pirated artwork and get them to print you a shitty low resolution, poor quality print that will fade and peel in a few months. or you can make one "right" yourself... (and that's my strategy)

and sorry to those that are interested that i'm making wait, but all i can say to that is it takes a while to make something good. and that I WANT A GOOD SHIRT FOR MYSELF!!!! with that said, i hope those interested will have confidence that in the end, it will be good.
htttp://www.clocksixone.lsdxm.com

Experimental dark ambient electronica & spoken word.
LoneGunman
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by LoneGunman »

I would defintly want a blue t-shirt with This printed/stitched on the front. Would be freakin awesome as it doesnt scream "FALLOUT" or "NERD" all over it and nobody would yell nerd after me as they would have to be fallout fans themselves in order to reconize the image.

Sign me up for awesomeness
Urizen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Urizen »

LoneGunman wrote:I would defintly want a blue t-shirt with This printed/stitched on the front.
i would buy that
Our Host!