FOT problem (player vs CPU possible?)

If you can't get the Fallout games to run the way you want, or are having trouble with bugs, here's the place to ask for help.
gamerman4
SDF!
SDF!

FOT problem (player vs CPU possible?)

Post by gamerman4 »

I've searched everywhere for a solution to this but everything is a bit inconclusive.
Anyways, here my questions...

1. It is at all possible to do player vs CPU other than in the actual game missions?

2. How do I add computer players to a hosted game or custom mission?

3. If (and only if ) I have to use the editor, what is the easiest way to add computer opponents?

This CD installs version 1.13 (IIRC) and I have the 1.27 patch so I will willingly use either to get this to work.
I could care less right now if the computer even fights back, target practice is good enough for me until I can figure this out.
I would really like to test my created chars on the cpu but this game is being annoying...
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Re: FOT problem (player vs CPU possible?)

Post by Redeye »

gamerman4 wrote:I've searched everywhere for a solution to this but everything is a bit inconclusive.
Anyways, here my questions...

1. It is at all possible to do player vs CPU other than in the actual game missions?

2. How do I add computer players to a hosted game or custom mission?

3. If (and only if ) I have to use the editor, what is the easiest way to add computer opponents?

This CD installs version 1.13 (IIRC) and I have the 1.27 patch so I will willingly use either to get this to work.
I could care less right now if the computer even fights back, target practice is good enough for me until I can figure this out.
I would really like to test my created chars on the cpu but this game is being annoying...
You'd pretty much have to script enemies to attack you.

FOT had the best- for a while the only editor for FO.

But it was limited.

No luck, no fun, no nuthin'.

Try "Go Tell The Spartans" if you just want to shoot stuff. CTB recommended.

Not to be confused with: Go tell the Spartans
gamerman4
SDF!
SDF!

Post by gamerman4 »

OK Thanks for the help, I guess I'd better brush up on my map editing skills hehe.
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

Brush your ass out of here.

EDIT: Hehe.
Our Host!