Please Help out a fellow Fallout Lover.

If you can't get the Fallout games to run the way you want, or are having trouble with bugs, here's the place to ask for help.
Hobbies
SDF!
SDF!

Please Help out a fellow Fallout Lover.

Post by Hobbies »

Hi guys ill cut right to the point here...Im a little excited today because of the fact that I have found a thriving community of people who feel like i do about fallout.

Which of course is that Fallout is the best game to have ever been made and all other wither in comparison.

So heres my goddamn problemo. I got all Jolly rockets in the pants after finding this community and hearing that there is a potential fallout 3, So i went out and bought ***COUGH****downloaded****Fallout 2.

Now that it is installed it tells me that i need 20 mb of room free on my computer to play...I cant even begin to tell you how bogus this is because ive got over 60 gigs left. :censored:

Anyone know a quick fix for my problem? If you do it would be much appreciated and I thank those who will help in advance.

So ... Thanks
=/
Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Killzig »

http://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5438

use the search feature.

or your eyes....

there's a sub forum called the fallout tech support forum.

copy the files and create your own fallout.cfg.

lock.
The answer to your first question is shaddup.
Aonaran
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Aonaran »

I don't know any way to appropriately fix the problem, when it happens to me I usually just delete some shit off my desktop or from my documents. Always seems to work, even though it makes no sense ( as I too have a shit-ton of freespace on my drive).
my vocabulary skills is above you.
Hobbies
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Hobbies »

Thanks for the help boys but i figured out the problem last night. I searched google with the error i was getting only to find out that ll i had to do was patch the game....Thanks tons doods.

Game On.
=/
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

Moved to Tech
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

one question : what rhythm does a blue drummer rabbit play?
Please Kill Yourself So I Can Rock
Our Host!