Don't go to GCG forums. Your posts WILL be deleted.

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.
Jesus Christ
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Don't go to GCG forums. Your posts WILL be deleted.

Post by Jesus Christ »

I am REALLY PISSED!!!

They deleted ALL of the productive posts in PiP's art thread.

I PM'ed the admin with the fallowing
PM wrote:A great deal of progress had been made in the art thread until your new mod came and deleted all the posts (I am guessing without reading them).

Two members had been arguing amidst a VERY productive exchange between the artists and fans.

I was excited and still held out hope for this project until now. Please delete my account as I no longer wish to take part in this forum nor do I wish to acknowledge its existence.

I would suggest that we ALL stop posting there as of now.

PS. SpoQn is the new mod.
I have returned! (again)
FIGHT ME!
Rosh
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Re: Don't go to GCG forums. Your posts WILL be deleted.

Post by Rosh »

Jesus Christ wrote: PS. SpoQn is the new mod.
As the second person who registered onto the forums, they found it by accident, on the second day it was up. Right.

As far as I'm convinced now, with these kinds of lies and obvious plants, GC was never interested in feedback, and dishonesty is their business model. Lies on top of lies on top of sheer incompetence almost makes me feel like apologizing to Chuck for comparing him to this bunch of shitbags, as they're close to surpassing him in terms of crap PR and product.
Obsidian:
Now working on Fallout: New Undermountain!

They promise to spend only a year on this title - only a year less than the original Descent to Undermountain!
johnnygothisgun
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by johnnygothisgun »

tea in the sah-hah-rah with you
tea in the sahara with yooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Jesus Christ
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Re: Don't go to GCG forums. Your posts WILL be deleted.

Post by Jesus Christ »

Rosh wrote:
Jesus Christ wrote: PS. SpoQn is the new mod.
As the second person who registered onto the forums, they found it by accident, on the second day it was up. Right.

As far as I'm convinced now, with these kinds of lies and obvious plants, GC was never interested in feedback, and dishonesty is their business model. Lies on top of lies on top of sheer incompetence almost makes me feel like apologizing to Chuck for comparing him to this bunch of shitbags, as they're close to surpassing him in terms of crap PR and product.
The new forum was announced on 11 Oct 06. spoQn joined the forum on 08 Oct 2006.

WTF!
I have returned! (again)
FIGHT ME!
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

the new forums were around before they were announced here. of course, spoQn and the other dude (rakkasan?) were the only people posting there at the time.

i think he's for real - just a tad unbalanced, so he needed something to latch himself onto. let him have his fun.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

I think we should invite him to co-mod Fallout 3 and the future. I'll delete all the positive conversion bullcrap, aneurysm will go for the nsfw stuff and spoon can trash all the negative bullcrap. It'll be the best Fallout 3 forum ever.
Rosh
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Rosh »

UPDATE:

Dipshit decided to edit his post in the locked thread.
During initial exchanges or when encountering defensive individuals, effective criticism calls for softer language and inclusion of positive comments.
Constructive criticism = kissing their ass.

Positive comment for the cover art:

"At least you can use Photoshop well...well, no..."

Aw, shit, can't even go there to try for something positive...

And then they try to poll for a clue.
Last edited by Rosh on Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Obsidian:

They promise to spend only a year on this title - only a year less than the original Descent to Undermountain!
St. Toxic

Post by St. Toxic »

How about doing the :susan: and sneaking bits and pieces of code into every message?
Rosh
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Rosh »

St. Toxic wrote:How about doing the :susan: and sneaking bits and pieces of code into every message?
What, like <b href="Fallout d20 is nothing but a fraud, and GluttonCreeper is one solitary tard in his mother's basement, while the rest of the team are a bunch of suckers to work for comparatively nothing for what John the Retard will make from them - IF this work didn't suck ass on all levels."></b> this? :D
Obsidian:

St. Toxic

Post by St. Toxic »

Maybe. :che: :nicolai: :gluttoncreeper:
Jesus Christ
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Jesus Christ »

A poor attempt at breaking the boycott.

Stand firm my fellow DaCers. And may our alleys at NMA stand firm at our side.
I have returned! (again)
FIGHT ME!
St. Toxic

Post by St. Toxic »

Fallout: Warfare?
[HpA]SniperPotato
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by [HpA]SniperPotato »

NMA are our allies?
Fallout Tactics multiplayer: COOPnet and MegaCOOP map pack
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

St. Toxic wrote:Fallout: Warfare?
Yeah, what the fuck is that all about?
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

FO:Warfare was a tabletop thingy made by Chris Avellone or something.

Exciting update: In the forum, spoQn renamed a thead entitled "spoQn, wtf?" or something like that to "Forum rules and a new moderator." Then, he deleted a seperate thread which asked who he was, why he had been appointed moderator, and why the 'art' thread was locked without replying to it.

lolz.
Last edited by atoga on Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Rosh
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Rosh »

Even better, spoQn is still being a fucktard and won't offer any explanations to threads even started up by people working on this, instead deleting them, who are merely asking about why is he there and points out that the post deletion was what started this mess.

Some discussion and feedback.

EDIT: What timing. :D Also, it must be noted that the only thing preserved was Tensen01 again making excuses, again with the "unfinished" Excuse #4.

EDIT EDIT: Well, fuck, appears that spoQn IS as stupid as previously believed. Instead of just deleting or locking/merging the threads, dipshit quoted them and again posted his weak "You're done talking about this subject because *I* say so! No more feedback!"
Obsidian:

[HpA]SniperPotato
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by [HpA]SniperPotato »

Why can't you guys just make your own Fallout tabletop game, exactly the way you want it?

What are they going to do? Legal action? :bullshit:
Call it a mod.
Fallout Tactics multiplayer: COOPnet and MegaCOOP map pack
Jesus Christ
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Jesus Christ »

I have returned! (again)
FIGHT ME!
gluttoncreeper
Glutton Creeper Games

Post by gluttoncreeper »

Yeah someone overthere is taking a page out of the GCG handbook. Get out of line and you don't exist anymore.

No seriously, we corrected the misunderstanding of the new moderator and clarified the forum rules (no profanity or flaming) and he apologized for the misunderstand to GCG.

Everyone is entiled to an opinion, whether it is here, NMA, or at GCG, it'll still get read by GCG. So continue on whatever path you was on, and post where you like.

The Gluttoneous One
Rosh
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Rosh »

gluttoncreeper wrote:Yeah someone overthere is taking a page out of the GCG handbook. Get out of line and you don't exist anymore.
Welcome to the Fallout Fandom, where if you get out of line by posting unacceptable and really lazy shit, you'll wish you didn't exist anymore, because you're now left without an audience that cares. Everyone else is then going to make it worth their while to make you earn your "free publicity".

Congratulations!
No seriously, we corrected the misunderstanding of the new moderator and clarified the forum rules (no profanity or flaming) and he apologized for the misunderstand to GCG.

It must be nice to scapegoat someone else for your failures, as usual. You really have no spine, John.
Everyone is entiled to an opinion, whether it is here, NMA, or at GCG, it'll still get read by GCG.
Except when it gets ignored for a month in order for you to post even more laughable "samples", which you then chickenshitted out about the increased gruffness in reply to your lame excuses while shoveling out more unacceptable work as "samples", and ran away to your own safe haven. But...oh! Nobody cares to really visit your forum but your obvious plant of a moderator that "accidentally" found the forum as the second registrant, made into a moderator at the drop of a hat (or pants, I'm inclined to believe), and those who are fed up with your bullshit.

So, I guess the "believe your own reality" and "do your own shit" thing isn't quite working out for you guys, hm?

Amazing concept, even though it's one we're quite familiar with at this point, because of people whom you make look talented. Too bad you weren't bright enough to learn the lesson yourself, so I guess you *are* the special kind of children that need to personally touch a stove burner to understand "Hot!"
So continue on whatever path you was on, and post where you like.
As if it has mattered since you decided to wipe this forum, shitbag.
Obsidian:

Our Host!