The other two Fallout d20 designers

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Ausir
The Vault Overseer
The Vault Overseer

The other two Fallout d20 designers

Post by Ausir »

<strong>[ Game -> Update ]</strong> - More info on <a href="#Fallout d20">Game: Fallout d20</a>

<p><a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx/system/admin ... reeper.com" target="_self">Glutton Creeper Games</a> have announced the other two <em><a href="http://falloutvault.com/index.php?title=Fallout_d20" target="_self">Fallout PnP d20</a></em> designers. They are <strong>Jason Mical</strong> and <strong>Cary Martin</strong>. The first one is known in the <em>Fallout</em> community for his fan-made <a href="http://pnp.duckandcover.cx/" target="_self">Fallout PnP</a> and the latter is the maker of this <a href="http://www.atar.com/alexmars/nwn.htm" target="_self">NWN modding website</a>.</p><p>You can talk to the designers in the <a href="viewforum.php?f=60" target="_self">official Fallout d20 forum</a>, hosted here, at Duck and Cover.</p><p>Spotted @ <a href="http://gluttoncreeper.com">Glutton Creeper Games</a></p>
Rakkasan240B
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Rakkasan240B »

It's exciting that they got the designer of the old PnP onbaord. Hopefully they don't bring the "Half Mutants" from that PnP over though, that was a dumb idea.
Ausir
The Vault Overseer
The Vault Overseer

Post by Ausir »

Yeah, that was a bad idea and was going to be removed from the 3rd edition of Jason's PnP, which sadly was never finished.
Rakkasan240B
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Rakkasan240B »

Awesome, I had a little sigh of relief just then.

Honestly, I think any group of writters who have played the two games a few times and then read the Fallout Timeline from the Fallout Bible will be able to grok the Fallout world and make a great game. Can't wait to see the finished product.
minigunwielder
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by minigunwielder »

As long as there is still the 50's retro-future thing it can be fairly good
ESF morons keep stealing my damned Yahoo accounts.
:anger:
Rakkasan240B
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Rakkasan240B »

minigunwielder wrote:As long as there is still the 50's retro-future thing it can be fairly good
That will be mostly up to the GM of each game. The inclusion of anti-canon ceatures like the half mutants will make it difficult. Of course a GM can then choose to not allow the use of those creatures or characters for said games. Honestly, it's the distinct weapons, equipment, perks (feats) and traits that will make or break this game feeling like Fallout. The rest will be on the GM's shoulders.
Shamer
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Shamer »

Rakkasan, half-mutant? No such thing - it's still a mutant - yeach I know a technicality but won't work the same way as say half-elf...
Speed_demon
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Speed_demon »

Distinctions:

If you use your brain, you will realize most people (if not all) surface dwellers (aside from those who are very protected) WILL BE MUTATED!!!
So, therefore just about everyone is a mutant of varying degrees.

What's this Half-Mutant Shite? The Super Mutants can breed? I thought getting dipped in FEV (aka super juice) makes them sterile? In F2 Marcus had his (I hope she doesn't get pregnant..) talk, but I know I read that was a mistake. Plus, how the hell is an average woman (135lbs about) gonna have a super-mutants baby? The mother would likely die at some point in the pregnancy.

Half-Mutant LOL!
Adventuring in the wasteland on a daily basis
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

I concur LOL. :drunk:
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

I'm with you on the LOL part rite. :chew:
Fa11lloutfan_15
Strider
Strider

Post by Fa11lloutfan_15 »

Speed_demon wrote:Distinctions:

If you use your brain, you will realize most people (if not all) surface dwellers (aside from those who are very protected) WILL BE MUTATED!!!
So, therefore just about everyone is a mutant of varying degrees.

What's this Half-Mutant Shite? The Super Mutants can breed? I thought getting dipped in FEV (aka super juice) makes them sterile? In F2 Marcus had his (I hope she doesn't get pregnant..) talk, but I know I read that was a mistake. Plus, how the hell is an average woman (135lbs about) gonna have a super-mutants baby? The mother would likely die at some point in the pregnancy.

Half-Mutant LOL!
Another question that comes to mind is how intercourse between an average woman and a super-mutant purely physically is done. This applies to the gimp episode with Francis in Broken Hills as well; while it is of course impossible to determine what exactly takes place, the ball gag and the feeling of 'soreness' which our hero experiences afterwards do speak for themselves.
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

mastodontic green wieners. japanese fantasy rapemangas propbly has the act of reproduction covered. question is, who would seriously want to wade through comic after comic of that crap. maybe consult a doktor instead.
Please Kill Yourself So I Can Rock
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

pieniss treum wrote:rape
:aiee:
I seem to recall it was like saying hello.
Speed_demon
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Speed_demon »

Rape is an act of the weak

Sodomy by a Super-Mutant is considered torture in my book :chainsaw:
St. Toxic

Post by St. Toxic »

Hey Bubbas, I am 10-8 and ready to join the fun. :eyebrow: :meingott:
Speed_demon
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Speed_demon »

10-8 wtf is that?
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Speed_demon wrote:10-8 wtf is that?
height-length

?
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

If you don't already know, there is NOTHING that will cause your understanding. :drunk:
MadBill
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MadBill »

A roll of the dice. :monkey:
I miss the good ol' USSA.
Our Host!