Summer Activities

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Aneurysm
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Aneurysm »

Buy or rent a jetski if you live near the beach or lake, bodyboard or surf is also a nice beach activity. During the night go to bars or nightclubs to meet the ladies :hug:
Fa11lloutfan_15
Strider
Strider

Post by Fa11lloutfan_15 »

Redeye wrote:Would be a fun kind of terrorism.
What kind of terrorism isn't fun?

Afterwards, I suggest you write a book about your adventures.
vendetta
Wanderer of the Wastes
Wanderer of the Wastes

Post by vendetta »

Getting drunk all nights, having a summe job working in tourism, meeting ladies?
TheCynic
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by TheCynic »

meeting ladies
And by ladies, he means underage, undersexed little girls with just as little time on their hands.....and by meeting, he means screwing....
"Don't wake me for the end of the world unless it has very good special effects." -- Roger Zelazny
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

thanks for ruining the mystery, dickhead :gnasher:
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

TheCynic wrote:And by ladies, he means underage, undersexed little girls with just as little time on their hands.....and by meeting, he means screwing....
I thought I am pedophile here?
Serious Business.
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

POOPERSCOOPER wrote:Also fishing is a bit of a redneck thing and I don't know any people that would actually want to fish. Maybe when we were a lot younger it would be cool but now its not. Plus our local "fish place" is mexican paradise and the fish have been rumored to be all messed up. Maybe a real lake would work better instead of the giant hole filled with water next to the dirt factory.
I really hadn't recognized that only redneck's fish. We actually fish because I live near Lake Erie, Rondeau Bay and any other assorted water bodies, such as Lake St. Clair and the St. Clair River.

It's actually damn fun but I can see the city kids of today's age not wanting to do anything that makes their hands remotely dirty. Or do work. Or leave their parents basement by the age of 30.

atoga wrote:
Mandy wrote:fishing and stuff
I sort of want to try fishing, but I don't know any, uh, fishing people. It seems like a good enough way to spend time doing nothing though.
Its entertaining enough as long as you aren't an inpatient git. It's perfect for wasting time. Which is, really, all life is.

St. Toxic wrote:Do you let the fish go, do you kill them and throw them in the bushes when you're done violating them, or do you cook and eat them?
Depends if the fish is in season or not.
Perch and Crappie are always good eats. If you can catch them big enough, that is.
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
S4ur0n27 wrote:Dexter is getting MFG'ed for the first time D:
Koki wrote:He must be Mandallorian FaLLouT God'ded ASAP :salute:
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

I usually fish a bit when I'm at our summerhouse on Svinør, a small island off the coast of Norway. :aiee:
Our Host!