word filter

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

word filter

Post by Thor Kaufman »

We need a filter that replaces phrases like :manoil: or :artkill: with some of their best quotes, like

Fuck this shit. I shouldn't have to deal with bitchass dickheads like you guys. I ain't doin this shit no more. You got beef, you can come to my front door. By all means, I ask you to. Because the second you see the door open you can be sure I won't stop ripping and tearing away at your flesh till you're nothing but a bloody pile of mush and broken bones in my driveway. I'll gladly add just another name to the list and bury you shallow in my back yard, you insolent, pestering little fucks. You wanna fuck with me, ask me later for my address, and I'll gladly give it to you. And next time I check back, I sure as hell hope to see someone's asked.
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

Fuck this shit. I shouldn't have to deal with bitchass dickheads like you guys. I ain't doin this shit no more. You got beef, you can come to my front door. By all means, I ask you to. Because the second you see the door open you can be sure I won't stop ripping and tearing away at your flesh till you're nothing but a bloody pile of mush and broken bones in my driveway. I'll gladly add just another name to the list and bury you shallow in my back yard, you insolent, pestering little fucks. You wanna fuck with me, ask me later for my address, and I'll gladly give it to you. And next time I check back, I sure as hell hope to see someone's asked.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

:manoil: :(
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

:psychosniper:
baby arm
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by baby arm »

I bet all these little technical things actually work in DU's fevered imagination. "Look, I fixed it and it's totally working!"
skin loves <a href="http://www.tacticularcancer.com">godless children</a>
Our Host!