Has DaC gone too far???

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.
Mad Max RW
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Mad Max RW »

If I remember correctly it was designed and redesigned a dozen times in a week. Some good stuff was made but I don't know what happened at the end. My personal final mockup was a lot nicer than that. This was 1 or 2 years ago and most of the assets are long gone.

Hey, anything was better than Exitium's design.
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Mikee wrote:Don't worry, be furry.
Priceless.
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

I gotta play this game.
Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

let's make a guild :chick:
Jesus Christ
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Jesus Christ »

I'm in.

EDIT: They should have to pay extra for their advertising because of this thread.
Last edited by Jesus Christ on Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have returned! (again)
FIGHT ME!
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

I'm there. B)
Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Downloaded and installed, lets get started. CTRL-A Go to Allegria Island.
What do you call yourself, guys? My char is "Joey Foxypants", as suggested by the creation-wizard.
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

I'm John Matrix. I usually hang around in FurN near the Herm Chateau.
Jesus Christ
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Jesus Christ »

I'm going to need to wait untill I get home. I'll let you know than.
I have returned! (again)
FIGHT ME!
Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

alright, our new hangout is the Bare Rump Club. Helluva place, lemme tell ya
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

I am having trouble in the Bare Rump Club, they locked me in a room without doors and windows! Aa! What to do, what to do... We need to make our own club and guild, guys. Then we can lock random people in rooms without doors and windows and rape them!
Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

In the "B" menu, just click the FurN button D:
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

It's just gay.
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Naked_Lunch wrote:In the "B" menu, just click the FurN button D:
I know, but then you leave the Bare Rump Club and that I dont want to do (of course). So, anyhow, that game is insane and we need to create our own guild and shit...
Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

You're in that room in the first place because you're b& from the Bare Rump club. Check out the Barefoot club instead.
Jesus Christ
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Jesus Christ »

I am goin home soon, and than we'll be three. Waht's with Susan and Vaskiskaliskaris, are they going to come out and play?
I have returned! (again)
FIGHT ME!
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

St. Toxic wrote:It's just gay.
don't worry, be furry
Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

Okay, I made our very own DaC dream. It's right near the Barefoot Paradise Club :dance:
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Naked_Lunch wrote:You're in that room in the first place because you're b& from the Bare Rump club. Check out the Barefoot club instead.
Ok, is there a way to join a room by typing a command or do you have to walk around in FurN to find it? That is annoying. Wonder why we were banned...
Jesus Christ wrote:I am goin home soon, and than we'll be three. Waht's with Susan and Vaskiskaliskaris, are they going to come out and play?
Don't worry, be furry.

Edit:
Naked_Lunch wrote:Okay, I made our very own DaC dream. It's right near the Barefoot Paradise Club :dance:
Good work. I am coming. I hope it is terrifying...
Our Host!