Let's consider F3 dead and rotten...

Since Bethesda decided to make Fallout 3, we figured we might as well have a forum about it.
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

I'm the moderator here alrite, and posing is not -- i repeat not cool in Fallout 3 and THE FUTURE. It's about as cool as accidently having sex with your grandmother and putting it up on the internet. Just clearing things up.

EDIT: That's actually kind of funky, so bad example. Simply put, posing is just not cool.
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

Unless Subhuman does it.
Serious Business.
Subhuman

Post by Subhuman »

Jesus Christ
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Jesus Christ »

Now I feel dirty.
I have returned! (again)
FIGHT ME!
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

I don't force anyone to pose... :D

Pose and let pose... :D
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Subhuman wrote:Image
... Come on, vogue
Let your body move to the music [move to the music]
Hey, hey, hey
Come on, vogue
Let your body go with the flow [go with the flow]
You know you can do it ...

Vogue, that's ok. It is different when preteens pose wearing gold-chains and other swell guy-paraphernalia.
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
Subhuman

Post by Subhuman »

Wow, I thought I was the only gay one here.
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

He'd only be gay if he listens to Cher, too.
minigunwielder
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by minigunwielder »

I know of morons who believe they're pimps who listen to Cher, in my town, near my old house.
ESF morons keep stealing my damned Yahoo accounts.
:anger:
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

They kicked you out, eh? Roughed you up a bit?
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

ExtremeRyno wrote:They kicked you out, eh? Roughed you up a bit?

Somewhere, somehow somebody
Must have kicked you around some
Who knows, maybe you were kidnapped
Tied up, taken away and held for ransom
It don't really matter to me
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

ExtremeRyno wrote:He'd only be gay if he listens to Cher, too.
I dont listen to Cher though... and not Madonna either (especially not the new shit), I just like the video. And here it is, for your viewing pleasure.

As I am writing this I hear an old man moaning, screaming in the old people's home across the street... sounds like he is being raped and tortured. What do they do to old people these days? I dont want to know. Remember Soylent Green.
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
St. Toxic

Post by St. Toxic »

Go over there and tell him to shut the hell up. Children are the future! :che:
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

If we make it we can all sit back
and laugh
But I fear tommorow I'll be crying
Serious Business.
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

morse code a signal to god with consecutive nukes. 'hello. can you lend some milk?'
Please Kill Yourself So I Can Rock
Caratzillion
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Caratzillion »

GODAMN shitpeckers i'm so gonna enjoy fallout by bethesda EVEN if if it fails miserably

judging from all this crap you guys must really hate the mere idea of a professional game studio "trying" to do SOMETHING, i like it whatever makes you pesimistic crappers feels shitty is good in my book
and don't give me that "besthesda
pro, HAHAHA11" shit-smeared stinkcocks becouse i'd rather have them doing it then you. get it?

bye bye now anuseaters

ps : rot in hell forumwhores, this post wasn't written with the passion of my last one, but i don't give a fuck. just wanted to laugh at your stupidity and tell my fellow brothers and sisters who are happy with at least SOME activety in fallout town, to keep yer chin up and stand proud.. let the fuckers die in agony when FO3 or whatever it's gonna be called is here
and don't get influenced by that aidspiss in the brain attitude that's going around here
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

*laughs*

Wearisome. :drunk:
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

Caratzillion wrote:GODAMN shitpeckers i'm so gonna enjoy fallout by bethesda EVEN if if it fails miserably

judging from all this crap you guys must really hate the mere idea of a professional game studio "trying" to do SOMETHING, i like it whatever makes you pesimistic crappers feels shitty is good in my book
pro, HAHAHA11" shit-smeared stinkcocks becouse i'd rather have them doing it then you. get it?

bye bye now anuseaters

ps : rot in hell forumwhores, this post wasn't written with the passion of my last one, but i don't give a fuck. just wanted to laugh at your stupidity and tell my fellow brothers and sisters who are happy with at least SOME activety in fallout town, to keep yer chin up and stand proud.. let the fuckers die in agony when FO3 or whatever it's gonna be called is here
and don't get influenced by that aidspiss in the brain attitude that's going around here
I may not do a better job, but thank god that you are not doing it instead of Bethesda, because then we'd get a game with about 19 different Miniguns (wielding them all at the same time, of course), girls in thongs, and all such atrocities that were demonstrated in FO:POS (not that I have anything against girls in thongs, but they are not very fallouty).
St. Toxic

Post by St. Toxic »

However unlikely, we still might get the things you mentioned.
minigunwielder
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by minigunwielder »

Caratzillion wrote:GODAMN shitpeckers i'm so gonna enjoy fallout by bethesda EVEN if if it fails miserably

bye bye now anuseaters

Let the email mailing lists and DOS attacks commence, pull a Maddox on him and use his email to get every inch of his life on the forums
:evil_laugh:
ESF morons keep stealing my damned Yahoo accounts.
:anger:
Our Host!