The 10,000 club

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

The latter, of course, but I started attacking 3 years ago and I still am. I'm not the one who needs to be pulled out of retirement, Boss! Please help me wake up my comrades, as I won't be able to keep up for too long! The fierce devil that I'm fighting will soon take over my body and mind, and then it'll unleash my powers upon all of you! This would be a terrible day in DAC's history, and patriotism would be nothing but a souvenir from the past!
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

Susan is not addicted to DAC, DAC is addicted to him. :aiee:
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Sauron...do you remember what day it is? 3 years ago, today, we made a sacred vow after escaping the layer of Pennywise. We cut our hands on a sliver of broken bottle, then gangraped some underage girl. And then we rode around town on a bicycle and I had a boner.

But this you see, is the epitome of what it means to live the lives we lead. Living fast with slow women and dying young and beautiful in bicycle crashes. The music swells, the curtains drop, but we are still fighting along the battlefields searching for that perfect butt.
:chew:
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

Megatron wrote:then gangraped some underage girl.
To this day, I still wonder about what the hell King was thinking when he wrote that scene. D:
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

maybe something japanese?
Please Kill Yourself So I Can Rock
Our Host!