Zombie games, the list.

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Antimeasure
Strider
Strider

Zombie games, the list.

Post by Antimeasure »

So i had this great zombie/apoc dream were i walked around in a empty town soon to discover that i was in the middle of some "28'days later" concept, chased by running undead i died and waked up.

Anyways, i really want to try a survival/horror zombiegame, no 'stubbs the zombie'crap or Resident evil consolshit but zombiegames, or mods, for pc. So join hands and help me fulfil my dream before i die of my cardiac pills.

List em up!
I like my women as i like my whiskey. Twelve years old and mixed up with coke.
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

Antimeasure
Strider
Strider

Post by Antimeasure »

didnt i mention in another thread that your goddamn opinion does not count? so... why...? just keep away, you dipshitted dumbass, your kind is not wanted 'ere. :)
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

Some Half-Life mods:
They Hunger
You're a writer who saw some success in the past but is now struggling to complete your latest work. Your publisher rents you a house in the country and you are on your way there to rest, write, and recoup. During the course of your drive the relaxing radio music is broken by a hurried annoucement, "This is BMRF radio bringing you a special news report! Unknown atmospheric phenomena have been reported throughout the area. Meteorologists have been unable to identify the source of the strange electrical displays but we will keep you informed of any developements. We return you now to our regular programming".

"... ah, probably nothing", you think.
A pretty fun survival horror mod that plays like a classic zombie flick.

Heart of Evil
You play the role of Captain Percy Freeman, a Special Forces officer who is assigned the task of tracking down and assassinating the renegade Colonel Kurtz. Things take a turn for the worse when, having set off on your mission, the higher-ups in the chain of command mysteriously decide that they want you dead, while you discover to your horror that someone has been breeding an inhuman master-race of hideous undead mutants which is now rampaging across the jungle slaughtering everything in its path. Stuck between the Viet-Cong, the U.S. Marine Corps, and the hordes of mindless zombies, with only your sidekick Barney for company and your trusty chainsaw for a weapon, your one remaining hope is to keep going deeper and deeper into enemy territory, wading through the bodies of the fallen, towards the elusive Kurtz....
Apocalypse Now with zombies. :aiee:
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

didnt i mention in another thread that your goddamn opinion does not count? so... why...? just keep away, you dipshitted dumbass, your kind is not wanted 'ere.
oh, we've got a biter.
If your posts weren't so exitingly retarded I probably wouldnt bother with a reply. Facing immense stupidity, however, I just cant help but to join in. Even if it means replying to posts written by a lifeform whose nearest relative is a sloppy cunt.
Wipe the shit off your chin and swallow.
Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

Mad Max RW
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Mad Max RW »

Killing Floor for Ut2k4 is pretty goddamn sweet. http://www.killingfloor.freedomsnet.net ... 4_nsff.htm

It has a single player campaign and coop vs. waves of zombies. The more zombies you kill and longer you live, the more money you make for bigger weapons. Awesome level design, cool music, and it's pretty fun but very hard.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Jesus Christ
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Jesus Christ »

Blargh wrote:LEGO Star Wars. :drunk:
YES!!! :hyper:
I have returned! (again)
FIGHT ME!
Antimeasure
Strider
Strider

Post by Antimeasure »

Mad Max RW wrote:Killing Floor for Ut2k4 is pretty goddamn sweet. http://www.killingfloor.freedomsnet.net ... 4_nsff.htm

It has a single player campaign and coop vs. waves of zombies. The more zombies you kill and longer you live, the more money you make for bigger weapons. Awesome level design, cool music, and it's pretty fun but very hard.
Great, something new.

A problem though, it states. "ALSO, ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE THE OFFICIAL ECE BONUS PACK INSTALLED.

http://www.fileshack.com/file.x?fid=5499"

That link is not directing to the file, where can i find i elsewere?
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

GOOGLE MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU USE IT??
Antimeasure
Strider
Strider

Post by Antimeasure »

Go home Za7ur3on
Mad Max RW
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Mad Max RW »

Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

That XBOX 360 zombie game looks pretty sweet. Dead Rising, I think it's called. You're in a mall and you can turn almost anything into a weapon. You could never make 28 Days Later into a videogame. It just wouldn't translate. Check out that Dead Rising game though, it looks fun.
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

I enjoyed Heart of Evil.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Antimeasure
Strider
Strider

Post by Antimeasure »

Dogmeatlives wrote:That XBOX 360 zombie game looks pretty sweet. Dead Rising, I think it's called. You're in a mall and you can turn almost anything into a weapon. You could never make 28 Days Later into a videogame. It just wouldn't translate. Check out that Dead Rising game though, it looks fun.
yeah, as i never heard of it, im thinking of buying a xbox 360 now when i have seen the images and gameplay fotage. That, and ps3, for getaway and mgs4.

Old men can too.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Antimeasure wrote:Old men can too.
Aren't you living the life of a zombie already?
Antimeasure
Strider
Strider

Post by Antimeasure »

I have gasses
Fenwick
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Fenwick »

In Horror Films magizine George A. Romano (think that is how he spells it)
was offered turning his movies into a game. It fell through, but he is still looking for someone to turn living dead into a MMORPG.

You would be a human living in a six month game world. It would start with lots of humans but slowly be crawling with zombies. If you are bitten you could play are an infected human and then a zombie for a short amount of time which would increase with every human you bite.

God i love directors who are geeks....
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

There already is a Living Dead game called "Land of the Dead: Fiddler's Green." It's not bad for 20 bucks, but don't expect anything great.
Our Host!