The rebirth

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.

Who thinks atoga should revive the Vault 8 campiagn?

Totally, looks like fun!
25%
Hmmm....Lemme think.
50%
Screw that it looks like it will bite!
25%

Total votes: 4

Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Devil_Starr666 wrote:Maybe he liked the game?
LASTRYGONIANS !

An epiphany, birthed of quaint mendacity and tittering vacuity !

I would tip my hat to the fool (who was heard saying NOTHING), were it not with my other self.

Again, it was uttered :

LASTRYGONIANS !

:drunk:
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Devil_Starr666 wrote:So what if he used a reference to fallout, and he is a newcomer. Maybe he liked the game? Just because he only has 20 posts and you have 9209 posts means you have more right to fallout references? No me thinks not, I think it means you spend to many of your waking hours on DAC, get a life. I know, I know now your going to tell me to go ahead and die right, thats your answer to everything, so I'll die untill I find something new to post about. Cheers :drunk:
It's just that praising a dead 8 year old game series in a community that hasn't spoken of it in many years is annoying fawning. It's like making references to the fucking Punic Wars. Many DAC posters visit the forums because of the strong community, as there aint much to discuss about Fallout and post-apoc these days. It's not the post count that matters, but how you act in the forums and defend your values in the appropriate way. You both are way off base.

Oh yeah, please die.
SteelReserve
SDF!
SDF!

Post by SteelReserve »

I think there will never be a fallout 3 so you have a point VasikkA, but we can still keep our hopes up...... right..... maybe...... no. Damn :hahano:
Our Host!