The Best Movies and Games

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Devil_Starr
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

The Best Movies and Games

Post by Devil_Starr »

So for all you Movie and Game gurus\junkies out the what is the best GAME (for any system) that you've played and whats the best movie youve seen. $10 bucks says 9 out of ten of you say Fallout for the game, so ill start those odds. Yes Fallout was my Favorite game but #2 comes in a very close 2nd. And in my opinion Snatch by Guy Ritchie is the best movie of all time, with Reservoir Dogs by Quenton Tarantino in close 2nd.
"...It IS hard to speak with six inches of knife sticking out of your face. They mostly just gurgle. And bleed."
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

I suspect that you are worse than hat_man99. :drunk:
armyguy16
Respected
Respected

Post by armyguy16 »

WH40k Dawn of War then Fallout
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

Three posts, two strikes! I shall watch this thread most carefully :drunk:
Serious Business.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Last edited by VasikkA on Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

You're no fun, VasikkA. Linking to the proper page and not some horribly scarring imagery.

Truly, were the Internet to follow suit, I would despair. :drunk:
Devil_Starr
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Devil_Starr »

Blargh wrote:I suspect that you are worse than hat_man99. :drunk:

Whos that?

Anyway VasikkA's pic scared the liveing shit out of me and WH40k Dawn of War was an ok game but AOE3 is better. But then again im not really all that into RTS.
"...It IS hard to speak with six inches of knife sticking out of your face. They mostly just gurgle. And bleed."
armyguy16
Respected
Respected

Post by armyguy16 »

Age of Empires blows donkey dicks...Dawn of War was so much better..I really liked the squad system of combat instead of the OMG LETS MASS TROOPS AND THEN KILL EVERYTHING WITH LIKE A THOUSAND LITTLE swell guy HERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA..with Dawn of War you had to make more tactical decisions or your fucked..plus I just like the Warhammer 40,000 universe
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Devil_Star(r),

YOU ARE AN IDIOT. PLEASE END YOUR LIFE.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Devil_Starr
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Devil_Starr »

atoga your a moron, and the squad based play was fun but AOE3 isnt all about amassing troops and blowing the shit out of everyting. The fact that you can gain exp to buy cards to make your units better your Home City better and make your home city uniquely yours does add stratagy to the game. For example if I am Dutch and some one else is dutch, we very well may have two different colonies, there for the person with the least powerful cards and stratigic devlopment will lose. Obviosly youve never played AOE3 or you would know this. Plus Dawn of War' graffics sucked compared to AOE3.
armyguy16
Respected
Respected

Post by armyguy16 »

I don't care much for graphics to me its more about if the gameplay is fun or not..a game can have the best graphics in the world and still be boring as hell..take Far Cry for example..it looks beautiful but the storyline and gameplay suck balls..I played both the original Age of Empires and vowed to never touch another one again because they were absolute shit.
Lunchmeat
Strider
Strider

Post by Lunchmeat »

Devil_Starr, kindly :cyclops:

thanks.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Devil_Starr wrote:atoga your a moron
Well played.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Devil_Starr
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Devil_Starr »

Thank you :salute:
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

Fresh meat.
:wank:
Please Kill Yourself So I Can Rock
Devil_Starr
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Devil_Starr »

Aye Farcry did suck, but with me its a combo of graphics and gameplay.
Lunchmeat
Strider
Strider

Post by Lunchmeat »

:cyclops:
Devil_Starr
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Devil_Starr »

Take this for example: Because im such an RPG freak i bought Dungeon Lords D; The graphics for it on one hand were preatty fuckin good, but D.W.Bradley really out did himself this time, he made the shittiest possible gameplay experiance for me. I totally wasted Fourty bucks and got no satisfaction out of the game. Im a moron :drunk:
Lunchmeat
Strider
Strider

Post by Lunchmeat »

:cyclops:
Devil_Starr
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Devil_Starr »

so Lunchmeat just a question whats the deal with this :cyclops:
Our Host!