Best build?

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Depends if you actually hit a specific body part. But yes, there is a chance that you will hit, say, groin and there will be a genitalia-related comment.
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

Mid - to endgame, CH is the most powerful primary stat in the game when it comes to combat, since your npc's become just as hard-hitting as the pc. Marcus with a laser rifle, Skynet with one of the better small guns and Sulik with an SMG, will do a helluva lotta damage.
If you care about them... the only NPC I ever liked enough to take was Dogmeat.
Shoot the legs and cripple them / cause to fall critters that are trying to run up to you.
More like criple critters that are trying to run away from you. This was shitty issue in FO2.
Serious Business.
PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity

Post by PiP »

"More like criple critters that are trying to run away from you. This was shitty issue in FO2."

true, however these critters sometimes come back after a while, and if don't - you can't find them after you've finished combat with those which stayed. Sometimes it's even useful - you don't want too many wanamingos at one time. My way, I got most of'em before they managed to bite/hit me, or got them run away and hunted them down after a while.
Our Host!