Downloads not working

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.
Kashluk

Downloads not working

Post by Kashluk »

At least the Falche2 one wasn't :chew:

Check the dead links / files, yo?
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Playin' the Biblical Tomes again bro' ?

I try to go back to the Scriptures now and then, too.

But I usually get bored quickly.

Oh, maybe you are playing the new mod.

That's different.

Try NMA. They gotta have it.

Or the spanish site, or the polish one.

"Falche is out there."
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

CHEATER

Wait. we have downloads?
Serious Business.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Yeah, we do. It took me something like 15 minutes to figure out that they were no longer under the game title, but under the COMMUNITY header. First "downloads", then the specific game.

And yeah, I had installed Wasteland Merc 2 and wanted to check if it was any better with a more advanced character. I managed to cheat an über character but the suckiness did not disappear, though.
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

What the hell is up with you people and the 'we'? There is no 'we'. If there's a 'we', it's DU, Teatime, KoC, etc (and not us pussy mods, we hardly do anything). There's another 'we' that's the forum regulars. But there are entirely separate 'we's. You are not of the 'we' that has any downloads. You are the 'we' that uses the downloads.

When you go around saying "WE HAVE ALL THIS SHIT AT DAC BLA BLA BLA" you're taking credit for the hard work of someone else while your only actual contribution has probably just been posting (sometimes outright spamming) the forum occasionally.

And again, I'm not putting myself in this 'we', I'm just saying none of us ought to be pretending we own DAC or something.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

"We" don't own it, but we are a necessary part of the game. What for would you have a bb and maybe downloads if nobody uses them? :chew:
Urizen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Urizen »

Looks like it's that time of the month again for Spazmo.

This is what was implied (assuming I got it right): By "we", they mean "we the community", and by "have" they mean "have access to said item through a website that we frequent".

It's actually pretty simple.
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

It's pretty much just like going all "HAH! WE TOTALLY CRUSHED [insert the name of some soccer team here] ON THURSDAY!" when your favorite soccer team beats some other soccer team on a thursday, I guess. D:
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

Spazmo wrote:What the hell is up with you people and the 'we'? There is no 'we'. If there's a 'we', it's DU, Teatime, KoC, etc (and not us pussy mods, we hardly do anything). There's another 'we' that's the forum regulars. But there are entirely separate 'we's. You are not of the 'we' that has any downloads. You are the 'we' that uses the downloads.

When you go around saying "WE HAVE ALL THIS SHIT AT DAC BLA BLA BLA" you're taking credit for the hard work of someone else while your only actual contribution has probably just been posting (sometimes outright spamming) the forum occasionally.

And again, I'm not putting myself in this 'we', I'm just saying none of us ought to be pretending we own DAC or something.
You're right.

Oh, and fuck you.

Also, worfilter 'we' to 'DAC' to avoid fur(t)her errors.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

fanboi alarm :aiee:
hat_man99
Bombastic Mullet
Bombastic Mullet

Post by hat_man99 »

Hmmmmm i think i can remember posting something about the downloads working, still havent been fixed since i said it, dont expect em to be fixed now
"Banned in 2 posts" :salute:
Subhuman wrote:A guy ripping open his anus, a man in chaps getting fucked by a horse, and a girl spewing enema all over her face in a bathtub are okay, but a 15 year-old's cock is off-limits. Only on DAC.
King of Creation wrote: Aaannnnnnnnd to the wasteland :salute:
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

I'll get to work on fixing all the downloads and adding all the rest. Apparently we just never got around to it.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

Ok...The Falche2 download is working now

If you find any other broken download links, just put them in this thread.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Urizen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Urizen »

None of the trailer downloads work, either.
Our Host!