New Boston looking for players

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.
FalloutDude
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

New Boston looking for players

Post by FalloutDude »

um..I'm starting a campaign in a town called New Boston. I need at least five players at least two of them associated with the Brotherhood Of Steel. At least two great with ranged weapons (I could have two ranged and ten melee for all i care!) Well heres what the campaigns about:
(Private Message me with your character sheet if your in)(Doesn't matter what level)

New Boston is suffering from raids from a near Mutant outpost forcing them to spend their funds on security and not helping rebuild the city. They recently hired several B.O.S. soldiers to help with security forces. Well the raids have worsened and even the Brotherhood is having trouble keeping the Mutants at bay, especially because their leader and Head Scribe was taken to their outpost. So please, the town is counting on you to help them deal with the Mutants and rescue the Brotherhood captain.

This is not just a normal Rescue mission, your not just saving several people, your saving hundreds! Go in destroy the Mutant threat and rescue the Brotherhood Scribe. Oh, and remember that the city of New Boston is counting on you.

If you have any questions feel free to private message me and hurry up and join if i get five players in the next week I'll start up the Campaign.

Sincerely,
FalloutDude
Sincerely,
FalloutDude
Antimeasure
Strider
Strider

Post by Antimeasure »

I roll the dice with 90 sides. dice shows 160 - i piss on your head.
I like my women as i like my whiskey. Twelve years old and mixed up with coke.
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

*drink beer* *roll 8½* "Aah!" says Ronnie James Dio. "That was refreshing!"
Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

A dark, lonely figure appears in the doorway, his pants crumpled around his waist.

"Not you!" Susan gasped, her eyes bulged as his penis tore apart he crainum

"This is for what you did to The Vault Dweller!" He screamed as his penis began the ultimate transformation.

"Soon, everyting will be complete and when the moons rise on the 4th night of the passing of Khar'asta Tu-Es, I will be a man once more!" His laughter echoed through the dark halls.

Somewhere, a baby cried...
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

A DEAD one.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

= teh drama!!
Our Host!