Wanna Help W/ a webcomic

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
CrazyNick
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Wanna Help W/ a webcomic

Post by CrazyNick »

Hey all you crazy fallout artist!Wanna collaberate with me to make a great webcomic set in the fallout world? Need someone to be able to transform crappy concept art into visual masterpieces (or just not crap) This comic will be set in Canada! Yes the not so frozen wasteland in the North. If you are interested in joining you can e-mail me at crazy_nick_666@hotmail.com

Cheers,

Nick
It's the sandwich that takes a bite out of YOU!
Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

crazy_nick_666? My, my, you rebel, you.
CrazyNick
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by CrazyNick »

why thank you. the only rason i chose 666 (beside being the supposed nuber of the beast) is because crazy_nick was allready taken. Plus i'm lazy. And i'm an athiest so it doesn't count
Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
CrazyNick
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by CrazyNick »

reason*, number*, + gramatical errors*
Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

Yes, but I'm a christian and it offends me.
CrazyNick
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by CrazyNick »

Well then, to not make this post into a large argument I appologize profusly. I hope that any other Christians who come to this post are not offended by my e-mail address and that if they are they have my apology as well. Do you feel better now Naked_Lunch?
Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

Not really, I take my faith and my commitment to jesus very seriously. I would like it if you could remove it from your post, It's bad enough it has already spread so far into popular culture, we don't want to spread it any further. Satan is nothing to joke about.
CrazyNick
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by CrazyNick »

To be frank. No. I will not remove it. I can leave it up because it is a part of my rights (including free speech and the freedom to choose a religion or not to worship at all) If it offends you so much just don't come back to this particular post. I don't really care if it offends you that much.
ApTyp
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ApTyp »

Die, godless scum!!! D:
Post-apocalyptic Canada doesn't appeal to me. Besides, your comic can't possibly beat "Chernobill Brothers"! :salute:
CrazyNick
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by CrazyNick »

Dude, don't diss canada. I can take atheism shit but not Canada. We are bigger than the staes and we're on top. If this were a prision the States would be our Bitch. Sides It matters not if said comic is better than my non-existant comic. I wanna do this for shits and giggles. have some fun with it. sides Canada has more of a probability of harder survival in a post apoctalyptic world than anywhere else. We have mostly wilderness, large seasonal change, and varying geographical features. Many different natural resources. etc,etc.
CrazyNick
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by CrazyNick »

Please forgive states comment. Poor joke plus kinda Pissed off right now. It has been stricken from the records
Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

I hope you burn in hell, sinner.
CrazyNick
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by CrazyNick »

Can we please not let this post degenerate into a dumbass arguement and leave it to what it was intended for.
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

Worst secondary account/troll ever. D:
CrazyNick
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by CrazyNick »

? I be confussled
Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

Dammit, Nico, you ruin everything! :anger:
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

Man, Nick has gone totally fubar.
CrazyNick
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by CrazyNick »

Gah! Shut up! I don't care about you religion/race/sex/feelings. I'm looking for an INTELLIGENT artist who wants to collaberate on a comic with me. Not a bunch of dumbasses who treat a forum like a shouting match.
CrazyNick
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by CrazyNick »

posting (crappy) concept art in a min or 2. Don't be surpirsed if its total crap. As i said i'm looking for an artist
Insane-Lark
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Insane-Lark »

CrazyNick wrote: I'm looking for an INTELLIGENT artist who wants to collaberate on a comic with me. Not a bunch of dumbasses who treat a forum like a shouting match.
Are you? Artists we have, even some good ones, but intelligence is in short supply I fear. We are a bunch of irreverent, irrelevant, angry spammy fucks.

I wish you the best of luck.
"I think you could beat IPLAY up for lunch money and still come up short." -Interrupt
Our Host!