New Moderators have been appointed

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

New Moderators have been appointed

Post by DarkUnderlord »

During the past week, The Managementâ„¢ have held a review of the processes by which you here at Duck and Cover are served. As a result of this review, new guidelines and rules have been developed to help explain what we want in these forums as well as outlining what you can and can not do.

To assist in the enforcement of these rules, Dan and Spazmo have been appointed as Moderators of General Discussion and General Gaming. Smiley has been appointed as Moderator for In the News.

All three of these Moderators will be assisting us in keeping the spam to The Wasteland and keeping the rest of the forums some-what on topic.

We have updated the Forum Wide Rules thread with lots and lots of stuff, which you better read or else.

The Managementâ„¢ would like to thank all those who participated in our review process over the past week and would like to apologise for letting things slip so far. Moderation is a continuing process and it can be difficult finding people with the time and desire to delete, split and move posts about the place. It's not really much fun and people bitch at you all the time. In the future we will keep our eye on this issue and will be looking out for new Moderators should our current ones leave or wane in their duties.

We wish our Moderators the best and will support them in any NAZI REGIME they may feel the need to implement in order to get things back in order. As stated in the rules, a Moderators decision is final and a decision by a Moderator WILL NOT be over-turned by any other Moderator or Administrator. At best, we will keep any complaints in mind for use in similar circumstances that may arise in the future.

You may discuss the Moderation issue in this thread but please be aware that this decision is final. The Rules and Guidelines are not getting curtailed any time soon.

Thank you.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Subhuman
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Subhuman »

If one of your mods has, say, a tragic "accident", I'd be happy to fill in. Just FYI.

[Goes to cut brakes on Spazmo's car.]

Seriously, thanks for appointing mods who actually have brain cells.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

Subhuman wrote: Seriously, thanks for appointing mods who actually have brain cells.
Thanks for the compliment.
Testicular Pugilist
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Seeking to undermine from within, Darryl ? Olol. :drunk:
Subhuman

Post by Subhuman »

Ostfu.
hat_man99
Bombastic Mullet
Bombastic Mullet

Post by hat_man99 »

What about all the new joiners that dont post, i mean i dont care if people do that or not really but having people lurk in read our furoms and never post is kinda......... dumb, so maybe like a system where if they dont post in the first 60 days or so there account is Annihilated :chainsaw:
"Banned in 2 posts" :salute:
Subhuman wrote:A guy ripping open his anus, a man in chaps getting fucked by a horse, and a girl spewing enema all over her face in a bathtub are okay, but a 15 year-old's cock is off-limits. Only on DAC.
King of Creation wrote: Aaannnnnnnnd to the wasteland :salute:
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Every lurker is better than you, since they don't produce shitty posts. Thus your account had much more justification to be annihilated D;
Urizen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Urizen »

hat_man99 wrote:What about all the new joiners that dont post, i mean i dont care if people do that or not really but having people lurk in read our furoms and never post is kinda......... dumb, so maybe like a system where if they dont post in the first 60 days or so there account is Annihilated :chainsaw:
I don't think that's the reason at all. I've been hanging out here for several years, but I rarely (if ever) post anything. To me it seems like the "regulars" first checks out how many times an author has posted, and if he\she seems to be a newbie, they think they've got an excuse for starting a flame-war. This isn't a great incentive for people to start posting on a regular basis.
However, I think your basic idea has som merit, at least if the system were to count logins in stead of posts posted.
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

hat_man99 wrote:What about all the new joiners that dont post, i mean i dont care if people do that or not really but having people lurk in read our furoms and never post is kinda......... dumb, so maybe like a system where if they dont post in the first 60 days or so there account is Annihilated :chainsaw:
No.
hat_man99
Bombastic Mullet
Bombastic Mullet

Post by hat_man99 »

Fair enough
"Banned in 2 posts" :salute:
Subhuman wrote:A guy ripping open his anus, a man in chaps getting fucked by a horse, and a girl spewing enema all over her face in a bathtub are okay, but a 15 year-old's cock is off-limits. Only on DAC.
King of Creation wrote: Aaannnnnnnnd to the wasteland :salute:
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

During the past week, The Managementâ„¢ have held a review of the processes by which you here at Duck and Cover are served. As a result of this review, new guidelines and rules have been developed to help explain what we want in these forums as well as outlining what you can and can not do.

To assist in the enforcement of these rules, Dan and Spazmo have been appointed as Moderators of General Discussion and General Gaming. Smiley has been appointed as Moderator for In the News.
In other words, you checked who agreed with you and made them mods D;
Serious Business.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

Koki wrote: In other words, you checked who agreed with you and made them mods D;
except for the obvious conspiracy theory, which you display, it would be pretty fucking dumb to choose mods who disagree with the existing admins and moderators wouldn't it..

Besides, not all are in favor of Pyrotron's ass-hatting. Spazmo is against it as far as I know. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
Testicular Pugilist
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon

Post by DarkUnderlord »

Koki wrote:In other words, you checked who agreed with you and made them mods D;
Why is it that every time I come up with a dastardly plan, everyone can see through it? Damnit. FOILED AGAIN!
Dan
I pwn j00
I pwn j00

Post by Dan »

We didn't just agree though.

DU promised a pint of baby blood every week.
You're running late with the pay, by the way.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

I never got an application D=. Ofcourse I'm sure that in itself says something...
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

Dan wrote:We didn't just agree though.

DU promised a pint of baby blood every week.
You're running late with the pay, by the way.
Wait, you get BABY blood??

Why was I only offered goats blood mixed with tequila!??

DU you bastard!
Testicular Pugilist
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Truly, you are a sad bunch if you have such (apparent) difficulty in acquiring the claret of infants. :drunk:
Dan
I pwn j00
I pwn j00

Post by Dan »

But of course I *could* acquire the substance by myself, dear Blargh, but it is much better shipped straight to my vat.

It's from Australia, too.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

That so ? Clearly then, you have impeccable taste, Dan. :drunk:
Spazmo

Post by Spazmo »

Baby's blood? I'm doing this because DU agreed to set up a maze of online banks to launder my blood money from my slave labour African diamond mines.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
Our Host!