Blargh's new avatar

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

DAC is just one of hat_man's other "personalities".
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

Well, I associate Something Awful with "internet trends", so don't make me go all

on you. :drunk:
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Nicolai wrote:"internet trends",
Enough said.
Nicolai wrote:so don't make me go all

on you. :drunk:
That fixed, constant, contorted, contrivance of expectation is fear. I pray I never know the truth of the cause for such a rictus. Yes, we can speculate. Write it off as a social defense mechanism. Yet this is unsatisfying, like left over pizza. There must be something grittier to blame. Something dark and nefarious. I’d pity her if the result weren’t so screamingly hilarious. No. :drunk:
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

What, you mean you haven't seen Weekend at Bernie's?

lol ;) get it its a joke. i now know why you cry :*(
:chew:
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Can't say I have. Could say I am consumed by remorse at that, but it would be misinformation. I'll cry when I'm bored of random violence.

Lol. :drunk:
DAC
Regular
Regular

Post by DAC »

atoga wrote:DAC is just one of hat_man's other "personalities".
Accaully, im one of his mates who got shown DAC after he found it, im just relaying message's from him to you right now :dance:
He said "just do it ya OH SHIT I HEAR THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!!!111!1111oneone, i dont have all day", so dont think im hat man or imma have to slap you, ya nazi bitch :chainsaw:
Morrowind owns like aptyps mum because shes a whore
PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity

Post by PiP »

Luke Perry & MC Hammer Co. D;
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

DAC wrote:
atoga wrote:DAC is just one of hat_man's other "personalities".
Accaully, im one of his mates who got shown DAC after he found it, im just relaying message's from him to you right now :dance:
He said "just do it ya OH SHIT I HEAR THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!!!111!1111oneone, i dont have all day", so dont think im hat man or imma have to slap you, ya nazi bitch :chainsaw:
Users posting from this IP address:
hat_man99
DAC

One of his mates who sleeps at his house? We're watching it for now. Slip up and this account will join the Hatman one in the Wastelands - along with any other accounts you may choose to create after that fact.

As for blargh's avatar, The Managementâ„¢ will be taking no action over this issue. Each user is entitled to an avatar of their own choice and while we will take action if one is considered to be slightly too offensive (as determined at the time), blargh's is deemed "within acceptable limits". It's also funny (or was funny, seeing as he's changed it now).

As a reminder, the suggestion forum is for suggestions and the discussion of those suggestions - it is not a general discussion forum.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Our Host!