Blargh's new avatar

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Blargh's new avatar

Post by Nicolai »

is totally gay, looks like something you'd see on Something Awful's forums! Bring back the good avatars. :sadblinky:
vendetta
Wanderer of the Wastes
Wanderer of the Wastes

Post by vendetta »

What about yours?
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

It's totally awesome. B)
vendetta
Wanderer of the Wastes
Wanderer of the Wastes

Post by vendetta »

Huh uh.

And I must say that Blargh's avatars were always disturbing in my opinion, even though this one is the most eccentric.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

You're trying to upset me again, aren't you Nicolai ?

I am most glad that I am practically impervious to such. Yes.

Well, 'nuts to you', as they say. :drunk:
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

Thank you, dear Nicolai, for bringing this to the public.

I must admit to everyone gathered here, thet first time I laid my eyes on Blargh's current avatar, I was throuroughly disturbed. While personally I don't remember seeing this cartoon, the sole meaning of it is more than clear.
Hovewer, it looks like prolonged exposure to the horrors of Internet has burned out most of my morals and ethics. After a day, I can now perceive it without any troubles. Woe for all Internet users, for they are becoming like mere zombies indeed.
Serious Business.
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

I don't get the complaint. It's just a happy bear jiggling a bit and a fox drinking milk. Two completely unrelated events that Blargh decided to combine for his avatar.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Actually, he didn't, he just stole it from the internet.
But since when has DAC cared about copyrights?

And by the way, it's not from the same animated film either. Two completely different movies by Disney. A fan's dream, if you see something wrong about it, SHAME ON YOU YOU PEDOPHILE!
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

More like zoophile.

OH SHIT I HEAR THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!!!111!1111oneone. D;
Serious Business.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

No u r D:
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

I am glad you have adjusted, Koki. However, it does raise the question 'adjust to what ?'. Nonetheless, I would have to say your admission of being disturbed by my current avatar disturbed me, to say the least.
Kashluk wrote:Actually, he didn't, he just stole it from the internet.
*laughs*

That, sir, is a completely baseless lie. I did after all have to prune at least three (3) frames, resize it and lower colour quality somewhat to have it fit under 39kb.

My lawyers are of course well prepared for any legal action on behalf of The Internet. We will endure.

DU and to a lesser extent, Kashluk, have the right of it. My avatar is completely innocent and light hearted of intent. Frankly, I am shocked and dismayed that it has elicited such an uncharacteristic response. It is in no way responsible for any demons lurking within the mind(s) of the audience. I am not responsible for what one chooses to see, nor how one chooses to interpret it. I am not responsible for one potentially being a depraved, sick individual who should for the good of all society be confined indefinitely, chemically lobotomised and (for the benefit of all, of course) repeatedly abused by the staff of the facility unfortunate enough to be ordered to tend to your wellbeing. That, is on your head(s), or not as the case may be. :drunk:
Last edited by Blargh on Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Nico's having rough competition! I dunno which of Blargh's and Nico's avatar is the best D:

I have to admit, Koki, that even at first it didn't disturb me D: I must be more deeply (and since longer) affected by the internet than you D:

9 years is enough to scrap a lyfe!

Edit : the avatar is pure gold.
Snoffy
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Snoffy »

I used to watch those cartoons as child.
Never knew he was jizzeater though... I guess you learn something new everyday.
DAC
Regular
Regular

Post by DAC »

S4ur0n27 wrote:Nico's having rough competition! I dunno which of Blargh's and Nico's avatar is the best D:

I have to admit, Koki, that even at first it didn't disturb me D: I must be more deeply (and since longer) affected by the internet than you D:

9 years is enough to scrap a lyfe!

Edit : the avatar is pure gold.
I bring news from Hat Man (note he owes me big for this, stupid fucker getting him self banned to da wastes lol):

Nico's wins hands up for the laughs, but for the picture which could be takin as jizz drinking fox + jiggling bear, first up prize go's to Blargh, though it did disturb me at first, then i laughed i have seen both films and both charactors are jizz drinkers (or suspected to be) ether way, Nico's wins :drunk:
Morrowind owns like aptyps mum because shes a whore
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

I am enriched by that information. Thank you so much, DAC. :drunk:
PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity

Post by PiP »

DAC wrote: I bring news from Hat Man (note he owes me big for this, stupid fucker getting him self banned to da wastes lol):
shut up and think about your username.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Stop the hating.
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

It's not disturbing, I was just saying that it didn't quite match the quality of Blargh's previous avatars.
That one looks like the kind of shit you'd see on "lollo internet smartchaps" forums like Something Awful. D;
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

The fact that it goes so fast makes it addictive though, I can't stop watching it, much like the kid coming out of his own mouth or something like that.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

*laughs*

I'll endeavour to employ less disappointing avatars in future, Nicolai. Oh yes. Would you mind elaborating upon your apparent antipathy for the SA forum and (possibly) others like it ? :drunk:
Our Host!