Close DAC.

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.

Let's?

Yes
21%
No
79%

Total votes: 14

S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Close DAC.

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Or do something, the place is shit. I know I'm not one to talk with my spam, but 6 months ago there were other people posting interesting stuff. Now all that's left is spam. I don't even have fun spamming anymore D:

Bring back Feelings Online with shitty mod not belonging to the community, do something to occupy people. Members like Walt, Ryno and atoga stopped posting regularly, all we get is hat man and worst poster's inane and unfunny bullshit.

Also, get some mods that are ACTIVE.
Dan
I pwn j00
I pwn j00

Post by Dan »

I know I'm not one to talk
PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity

Post by PiP »

DAC's always had its ups and downs, so no need to overreact. We still have Dan! What's up with allt that recent pessimissm, Susan?
Worst Poster Ever
Regular
Regular

Post by Worst Poster Ever »

tuff shit i fucan told you godam why didn you jus listen
There can only be one worst poster ever. And one hat man.
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

Why should they bother cleaning up DAC and dealing with all the retards? Just so fucking Susan can have a good forum to ruin with 7,000 more posts of unmitigated spam? Fuck you, Susie. You made your bed, now sleep in it.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
Worst Poster Ever
Regular
Regular

wat ar you guys talkin about you men its not fnu reading bullshti??!

lol tea right. silly nigg
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Dan wrote:
I know I'm not one to talk
At least I admit it, and I don't pretend to be overly witty or anything, especially since english isn't my primary and most used language. I admit I don't want to spend minutes thinking paragraphs-long posts, and that instead they're pretty much only one-liners.
Worst Poster Ever
Regular
Regular

why r u crying then jeez 'guys dont spam anymore i fund out its fucking boring'

either leave or roll arund in it like dog shit :)

or make good posts lol :dance: :chick: :chew: :chainsaw: :lalala: :joy:
Last edited by Worst Poster Ever on Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Spazmo wrote:Why should they bother cleaning up DAC and dealing with all the retards? Just so fucking Susan can have a good forum to ruin with 7,000 more posts of unmitigated spam? Fuck you, Susie. You made your bed, now sleep in it.
I don't really give a shit if they bother or not to. Like I said, posting here isn't fun anymore, I already am not getting any satisfaction from DAC, so DAC closing or not doesn't really matter anymore.

I'm just looking at things from a far point of view and I can tell you that DAC is, sadly, going downhill.
JohnPnP
I play with my P(n)P
I play with my P(n)P

Post by JohnPnP »

I don't pretend to be overly witty or anything
Bullshit Susan, you are every bit as bad as the rest of them. As was said, DaC has had its ups and downs. We've been through worse than this. This is just unneccesary crap.
EzekielLyne (8:34:01 PM): would you be the one they make fun of?
EzekielLyne (8:34:31 PM): like "This here is John, the retarded gamer, he enjoys madden 2005, and grand theft auto
EzekielLyne (8:35:02 PM): and he is eagerly expecting the arrival of the next Lara Croft game
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

JohnPnP wrote:
I don't pretend to be overly witty or anything
Bullshit Susan, you are every bit as bad as the rest of them. As was said, DaC has had its ups and downs. We've been through worse than this. This is just unneccesary crap.
Can't you read? I just said I'm just like everyone else, and that something needs to be done.
Last edited by S4ur0n27 on Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Worst Poster Ever
Regular
Regular

VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

It's ultimately about own choice. Everyone is responsible about what they submit. Every post can't be several paragraphs long, nor they need to. It depends a lot about the thread and the subject. I think some forums should be more strictly moderated, such as In The News, Fallout forums etc, and maybe consider warning/banning idots who aren't contributing at all.

What I think is sad, is that a lot of former members have stopped posting lately(or at least from the time I used to be more active). The massive amount of spam is partially if not wholly to blame for this. With fewer of the active members left, these forums become less than what they used to be.
Worst Poster Ever
Regular
Regular

the forums are less :chew: and more
Fez
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Fez »

It's down to individuals to post something worthwhile, and not wasteland-style crap in any threads that try to be decent. If every good conversation just ends up being spammed with "lol" ":random smiley:" or worse, then it isn't going to get better. If you'd be willing to submit to it, you could let the mods have a crackdown on all the shit until things start regulating themselves once more.
Don't hate him because he's beautiful.

"Everyone's a girl when they're face down."
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

S4ur0n27 wrote:I already am not getting any satisfaction from DAC
Is it because you've already 'achieved' 7000 posts. Or are you going for the big 10?

Take a look at your old posts. Most of them are one liners with no (or very little) connection to the subject or previous post. Also, think twice before taking part in spamgames. Just if everyone else(hat_man) is doing it, doesn't mean you have to participate. If you don't want DAC closing up, start contributing.
Worst Poster Ever
Regular
Regular

Fez wrote:It's down to individuals to post something worthwhile, and not wasteland-style crap in any threads that try to be decent. If every good conversation just ends up being spammed with "lol" ":random smiley:" or worse, then it isn't going to get better. If you'd be willing to submit to it, you could let the mods have a crackdown on all the shit until things start regulating themselves once more.
you should give me carte blanche ill ban hatman and actually do stuff people suggest in the trash can and be king of the world and free stickers for everyone

who else could do the job you shuld hir a profleslssnanal
PiP

Post by PiP »

VasikkA wrote:a lot of former members have stopped posting lately(or at least from the time I used to be more active). The massive amount of spam is partially if not wholly to blame for this.
while it shouldn't. The superior intellect of the core members should discourage assholes from posting and not vice versa, ie. core members shouldn't leave just because a hat man or two come to their forum.
VasikkA wrote: Take a look at your old posts. Most of them are one liners with no (or very little) connection to the subject or previous post.
yet there is a profound difference between those who are smart but just fool around (like Sauron I assume) and those who do their best while it's just not good enough.
Last edited by PiP on Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

VasikkA wrote:
S4ur0n27 wrote:I already am not getting any satisfaction from DAC
Is it because you've already 'achieved' 7000 posts. Or are you going for the big 10?

Take a look at your old posts. Most of them are one liners with no (or very little) connection to the subject or previous post. Also, think twice before taking part in spamgames. Just if everyone else(hat_man) is doing it, doesn't mean you have to participate. If you don't want DAC closing up, start contributing.
Right. Regulars don't post anymore, and all we have is hat_man's inane shit. What can you answer? Nothing, or spam. That's where we are. I don't think I'm to be blamed less than anyone else, or more either. I'm just sending a call, we need to interest people to the forum, and to moderate the forums. When the Asshat system was in place, with Teatime, King et al moderating, Nobody was spamming all over the place, me included.

Like any group of human beings, DAC needs rules that are followed, and if not, enforced.
VasikkA wrote:a lot of former members have stopped posting lately(or at least from the time I used to be more active). The massive amount of spam is partially if not wholly to blame for this.
And vice versa, people spam because there's nothing interesting.
Worst Poster Ever
Regular
Regular

post+ lol rite?

huh

non-sequeiter or whsomething
Our Host!