batman

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.

best villian...

joker and the nicholson dance
100%
penguin and the guns
No votes
the money guy
No votes
arnold
No votes
50/50
No votes

Total votes: 10

Subhuman
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Subhuman »

Scarecrow is the villian? What the hell? He was the lamest one in the old animated series (which I watched like a fiend as a kid).

The Joker, people. The Joker is, was, and always will be the best Batman villain ever. He should be in every damn movie, and no, I don't care that he died at the end of the first one.

No, wait. Catwoman is the best.
Bukkake
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Bukkake »

I have a feeling Scarecrow will be back in the next movie, if not just for a little bit. He didn't die here, and apparently he was deep in the realm of a mental freakout due to that drug. That's got to leave a little potential for him coming back and at least fucking something up for a bit before either being killed or going back to the asylum.
Spazmo

Post by Spazmo »

Aonaran wrote:Don't see Scarecrow as a pushover myself. He didn't swordfight batman or fight him hand to hand, still he came closer to killing him than any villan in the film.
He was defeated by Katie Holmes. I agree that he was a really neat villain, but they could at least have done more with him at the end.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
Aonaran
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Aonaran »

While tripping balls on a chemical hallucinogen that nearly killed Wayne (had to get his ass bailed out by two senior citizens) and turned an entire city into crazed rapist werewolves. Also that kinda refers back to the overuse of comic relief I mentioned earlier, as if Holmes being cast in the role wasn't joke enough.
Aonaran
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Aonaran »

Also thats all i'm really saying, that he was a badass or neat villan. It was a dark movie and they had gone a few minutes without throwing in a happytime comic relief moment so they made the scarecrow the joke. I'm not in anyway defending the writers, I think all the credit for his badassity goes to Nolan and his creative team.
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Post by MR Snake »

Scarecrow rocks u bitches, no more bad words about him! Were gonna get the guy with the hat and the cards in the sequal.
Do these glasses and my two chins make me look sexy?
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Why did they rape the original Batman setting?? Less leather, more action! To the Batmobile!!
POW! WHAM! KAZAAM!
hat_man99
Bombastic Mullet
Bombastic Mullet

Post by hat_man99 »

Hello Aonaran im hat man :joy:
"Banned in 2 posts" :salute:
Subhuman wrote:A guy ripping open his anus, a man in chaps getting fucked by a horse, and a girl spewing enema all over her face in a bathtub are okay, but a 15 year-old's cock is off-limits. Only on DAC.
King of Creation wrote: Aaannnnnnnnd to the wasteland :salute:
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Post by MR Snake »

Its kevlar not leather. It was a good movie, atleast from what I could see from my crappy version.
Do these glasses and my two chins make me look sexy?
Aonaran
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Aonaran »

greetings to all
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Adam, is that your *West*? LOL D:
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

There were wagers upon how long it would take for that particular image to crop up. :drunk:
hat_man99
Bombastic Mullet
Bombastic Mullet

Post by hat_man99 »

So who got the money, dear Blargh
"Banned in 2 posts" :salute:
Subhuman wrote:A guy ripping open his anus, a man in chaps getting fucked by a horse, and a girl spewing enema all over her face in a bathtub are okay, but a 15 year-old's cock is off-limits. Only on DAC.
King of Creation wrote: Aaannnnnnnnd to the wasteland :salute:
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

The ever enigmatic Lucinda. We suspect she cheated. :drunk:
Spazmo

Post by Spazmo »

Blargh, are you, some person named Lucinda and potentially further unnamed parties observing the goings on here in this forum, collecting statistics and information for eventual collation into a complete report on the state of DAC to some shadowy cabal of powerful figures not of this Earth?

Because I'm curious, you see.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

No, no, Spazmo. The lovely Lucinda, others whom shall remain nameless (and are not to be referred to as 'William'), and myself are gathering data on numerous concerns that actually matter at some point, to certain opaque individuals, for certain, inscrutable reasons that are best left unmentioned.

You know, <deleted>, <deleted>, <deleted>.

This is just for amusement*, you see**.

Except you won't, don't, see. No one has, no one will.

*Which has, sadly, been rather scarce of late.

**Technically, and by virtue of indirection, that could be construed as a lie. :drunk:
Our Host!