Lost.

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Lost.

Post by S4ur0n27 »

That show is ass, and now it's invading our french screens D: Much like all popular american/british TV show.

How come these shits are so popular down south? Half the week is booked by Desperate Housewives, Temptation Island, Lost and such other crap.

And as if it wasn't enough, we also get our very own canadian version of all these reality shows D;
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

Cool, maybe I'll watch it here in three years.
Serious Business.
Ashmo
Respected
Respected

Post by Ashmo »

Our biggest private tv corporation is ruled by a bunch of Americans.

We get all the crappy shows the instant they're half-way through the translation.

First Sex And The City (which was hyped as a cult show -- by the same channel airing it, that is -- although it had relatively few fans in Germany), then Desperate Housewives, now even Lost.

Heck, even our "infotainment" shows are getting Americanized (as if the concept wasn't American enough already). They're litterally taking the "info" out of "infotainment" -- or is that "docutainment" now?
M2K wrote:HELLO
Dan wrote:LEAVE.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Lost is pretty good. Can't you sit happily and watch the shield and lost and shit without moaning about it like the punisher or hellboy or anything else that's entertaining. Not everything is +666 totally amazing eastern mind-numbingly blowjoblike experience that'll lick your butt and kiss you on the nuts. Perhaps you just don't like television/movies as a whole and would rather post on the internet about it just stop ruining our fun alright susan jeez we never asked for your opinion why dont you jump off a cliff-face and swim into the ocean huh perhaps free willy will want some company.
:chew:
Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

Lost kicks ass. Shut your mouth, Susan. You're way out of your leauge, croissant-boy.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

The acting is terrible, the plot is crap, and the chicks are ugly.
Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

S4ur0n27 wrote:I am gay. And French. D: kekekekeke
Fixed, lawl. :lalala:
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

My sister's crazy about it, so it must suck. Because her taste sucks, period. She watches all kinds of soap operas and reality shows, especially Survivor, that cunt. Anything she doesn't like is most likely good. Like The Shield, for example.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Thank you, Kashluk.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

If so, you are indeed fortunate to possess such a barometer, Kashluk. As with valuable things of questionable merit, it might be best to keep her under lock and key, possibly on tranquilisers and/or psychologically indoctrinated to her new 'role' as your media yardstick ? :drunk:
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

Way I look at it, its a challenge. There are 25 episodes out so far, so try watching them all in one sitting; the whole thing morphs into an 'ok' marathon thriller.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Yeah but what about the shield?
:chew:
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

Lost sucks... too depressive... it was cool in the beginning with the army man who you found out was a cripple from start but regained his strength..

I don't know when it became shitty though..

I wonder..

Most of all these shows end up on our muck-channels. The companies over here try to come up with their own ideas.
Testicular Pugilist
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Re: Lost.

Post by MR Snake »

S4ur0n27 wrote:That show is ass, and now it's invading our french screens D: Much like all popular american/british TV show.

How come these shits are so popular down south? Half the week is booked by Desperate Housewives, Temptation Island, Lost and such other crap.

And as if it wasn't enough, we also get our very own canadian version of all these reality shows D;

Omg you frenchie. You know dick, the show rocks, its well made and the chicks are hot. Every episode is well made aswell, I love the background stories each character has.

Smiley! Not you man!
Do these glasses and my two chins make me look sexy?
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Swedish TV must suck.
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Post by MR Snake »

Yes it does, thats why I download.
Do these glasses and my two chins make me look sexy?
St. Toxic

Post by St. Toxic »

Its 80% commercials in the year 2005, but in the 70's it was really something special, just like the economy, politics and women.
Example: TV-Commercials were banned, the monthly tax on f.ex. a hd was near to nothing and women had their set positions in the worker market. Television back then was most of all cultural, with hardly no imports of american shows or films, and a standing line of english, french, italian, german, eastern/oriental movies and plays, educational programs and ( as far as I remember ) there were only news and politics on one channel, made specifically for that porpoise. Now its all brainrot mix anyway. :sadblinky:
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

Naked_Lunch wrote:Lost kicks ass. Shut your mouth, Susan. You're way out of your leauge, croissant-boy.
Its shitbirds like you that cause good television to become extinct and then the mangled corpse is packed with American Idol.
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
S4ur0n27 wrote:Dexter is getting MFG'ed for the first time D:
Koki wrote:He must be Mandallorian FaLLouT God'ded ASAP :salute:
Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

Dude, American fucking Idol sucks.

Lost is one of the better shows on television nowadays.
Subhuman

Post by Subhuman »

Desperate Housewives is better.
Our Host!