Star Wars 3

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.

jiu-jitsu approved?

yes, i agree sir
42%
No, your just an idiot who doesn't understand what its SUPPOSED to be
58%

Total votes: 12

Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Saw Episode III yesterday, it was shit, some TV-scifi series are better done than this. Too bad it wasn't crappy enough to be funny again, though.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

So? Who cares anymore ~ anyway? I mean, I'm so completely bored of this whole Episode 3 bullshit, that I'm far more interested in how much Susan jerks off at the office on daily basis.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

Ok, I watched it. I thought it was the best of the new trilogy. I think part of the problems with ep 1 and 2 was that they seemed to be mainly irrelevant. The entirity of episode 3 could really have been the whole plot, and episodes 1 and 2 weren't needed. I also felt that the last half hour of episode 3 was the only part of the new trilogy that felt 'star warsy', with the birth of luke and leia. I dunno. I think there was too much CGI, not enough.... star wars.
It was decent, especially towards the end when it genuinely felt like I was watching a Star Wars movie (perhaps because of the strong connections to the originals present), a feeling lacking throughout most of the new trilogy.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Kashluk wrote:So? Who cares anymore ~ anyway? I mean, I'm so completely bored of this whole Episode 3 bullshit, that I'm far more interested in how much Susan jerks off at the office on daily basis.
George Lucas is going to make a movie about that, so better be careful he won't sue you for stealing his ideas.
Mad Max RW
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Mad Max RW »

I forced myself to watch Episode 2 for the first time last week and hated it. For a three hour movie you think they'd devote time to scenes lasting longer than 5 seconds. The whole thing felt rushed. Jango Fett is supposedly a major bad guy or something, and he hardly does anything.

The scene where Anakin slaughters the tusken raider village was a big let down. He kills two of them then it switches to another boring scene filled with pointless CGI shit. Most of the movie is people describing cool things and not actually showing it. The whole "clone army" did nothing until the last 5 minutes. The arena battle was ok until Mace Windu or whoever suddenly chops off Jango's head without a real fight. All of the saber battles sucked, especially the one with Yoda and Dooku. Acting sucked, the characters sucked, and nothing happened. It felt more like one of those cheapass NBC miniseries from the mid 90's. Overall Episode 1 and 2 are terrible movies, and it doesn't matter which is worse or better because I hate Star Wars now more than ever.

I'll wait another 3-4 years before watching Episode 3.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

George Lucas is my father.

Also I can't jerk off at work because I'm not alone D;
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

Hey, maybe they'd join in!
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

I already thought about this one, but they're not the kind of women you'd like to join in D:
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Or maybe it's because they DON'T WANT TO JOIN IN WITH YOU. Just a thought, though, could be anything else, like because you have herpes. Try your male office collagues?
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

It's not like I'd know, I never asked them to join in.

Also, I have herpes? Means you have it too D;
Our Host!