Mesmerize

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
SuperH
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by SuperH »

Naked_Lunch wrote:Mindless Self Indulgence is better.
Agreed. I like their new album a lot.

Especially the first three or four songs. Shut Me Up is intense, I like Straight to Video a lot too.
Dan
I pwn j00
I pwn j00

Post by Dan »

Speaking of Belew... How are his solo albums? People told me they're pretty good, but I only know his work in KC and with Zappa.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

I need to take a shit.
satanisgreat
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by satanisgreat »

This is for anyone who thinks SOAD "sold out" or are just talking out of their asses and have never even heard the album:

http://www.systemofadown.com/

Just click the little "play" button on the bottom of the page and you can listen to a song streaming. Much better than writing a shitty review.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

satanisgreat wrote:I should have expected as much from a forum where everyone loves Queen and techno.
'Koff, you presumptuous, judgmental, narrow minded whore turtle. :drunk:
Dan
I pwn j00
I pwn j00

Post by Dan »

I was just going to call him a turtle. Mystifing, ain't it?

:drunk:
satanisgreat
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by satanisgreat »

Either they like Queen, or they like crap they play on college radio stations nobody listens to, besides trendy college kids.
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

satanisgreat wrote:This is for anyone who thinks SOAD "sold out" or are just talking out of their asses and have never even heard the album:

http://www.systemofadown.com/

Just click the little "play" button on the bottom of the page and you can listen to a song streaming. Much better than writing a shitty review.
Yes, you are feeding us lies from the table-cloth, stanisgreat. I will stop taaking you seriously from now on. (Not that I took you seriously before, but now I will do so even less)

Good day!
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Dan wrote:I was just going to call him a turtle. Mystifing, ain't it?

It is. I also humbly suggest you seek pre-emptive psychiatric counselling. Just in case. Justincase.

I've never had anything against turtles. I wanted a turtle as a child. As a pet, as a distraction. I reasoned that it would be better company than the people around me, and if I were ever starving it would probably make for decent soup. We could talk. I never had a pet turtle. At the very least it would be amusing to dissect if bored and listless. Whore turtles are, of course, an entirely different matter . . .
WHORE TURTLE wrote:Either they like Queen, or they like crap they play on college radio stations nobody listens to, besides trendy college kids.
I say again : whore turtle. :drunk:
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

apples :chew:
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

satanisgreat wrote:Just click the little "play" button on the bottom of the page and you can listen to a song streaming.
I think that confirms pretty much everyone's thought on that matter. SOAD sucks the shat.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Dan wrote:Speaking of Belew... How are his solo albums? People told me they're pretty good, but I only know his work in KC and with Zappa.
His latest album is really good (he collaborated with Les Claypool for about half the album). It's all generic songs about love and madness and whatnot. Reminds me of a mishmosh of '80s and '90s Crimson (particularly the weird love ballads).

His previous stuff is mostly acoustic, and I wouldn't recommend it as much, but it's worth a listen. Belew is a very talented musician.

Get soulseek, Dan D:
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
satanisgreat
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by satanisgreat »

Hey: news flash: everyone from this forum can eat a big dick!

See you fuckholes never. I'm out. I've decided to grow up and stop associating with social malcontents and retards like everyone on this forum.

Satanisgreat out. Never to be seen again on this shitty forum.

Eat nuts gracefully.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

:sadblinky:

Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

satanisgreat wrote:Hey: news flash: everyone from this forum can eat a big dick!

See you fuckholes never. I'm out. I've decided to grow up and stop associating with social malcontents and retards like everyone on this forum.

Eat nuts gracefully.
Oh MY! Whatever are we going to do without him!? We will surely die now... alas, despair has cought up with us... oh despair, despair...
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
Dan
I pwn j00
I pwn j00

Post by Dan »

satanisgreat wrote:Hey: news flash: everyone from this forum can eat a big dick!

Eat nuts gracefully.
heh. I think we need a special archive to put all the "fuck you, I leave" posts.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

he'll be back in no time :brushteeth:
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

Oh man.. :sadblinky:
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Dan wrote:I think we need a special archive to put all the "fuck you, I leave" posts.
I concur. :drunk:
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

He's going to elope with his beard, I think. They can play Silent Hill and ROCK OUT to the sweet melodies of Armenia together.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
Our Host!