Surf Ninjas

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

The quest had potential, it looked like it was blood sport x10 but it didn't really turn out too well.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

Are you kidding me? The Quest is the worst movie I've ever seen. I admit the fights are good, and the Mongolian makes me wet, but the plot is laughable and the acting is vile. It's classic cheese, and I have fond memories of watching it for that reason, but it's just flat-out bad.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

it just looks like a movie van damn would direct. It had like themes from all his movies combined into one.

THe mongolian guy was fucking lame. His tits bounced too much.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

Spazmo wrote:It's classic cheese
Which is why I liked it.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Lionheart <3
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Re: Surf Ninjas

Post by Koki »

King of Creation wrote:After viewing this fine film for the first time in over a decade, I have decided that it is one of the greatest movies of all time. Ernie Reyes Jr. and Sr. in one movie? Leslie Nielson as a cyborg? Surfing? Martial Arts? Good lord its amazing. Those who disagree need not respond.
Holy shit, I remember watching this when I was young lad. It was AWESOME! WOOO! Then I watched it 3 times more or something.

WOO! KARATE! WOO!

God dammit was I dumbfuck.
Serious Business.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

S4ur0n27 wrote:Lionheart <3
Easily the best.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Yep. That and Bloodsport 1.
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Cimmerian Nights »

Ernie Reyes, was that the little brat in Red Sonja?

The worst by far is that Van Damme movie where he plays twins of himself. One is the edgy roughneck, the other wholesome boy scout two fucking trite b-movie achretypes for the price of one.
You can't argue with a good blow job -George Carlin
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Cimmerian Nights wrote:Ernie Reyes, was that the little brat in Red Sonja?

The worst by far is that Van Damme movie where he plays twins of himself. One is the edgy roughneck, the other wholesome boy scout two fucking trite b-movie achretypes for the price of one.
Yeah, that was ernie jr.

And how dare you disrespect the amazingness of the Van Damme.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

The worst by far is that Van Damme movie where he plays twins of himself
You mean "Double Impact"? It wasn't that bad?

My favorite would probably be "The Kickboxer" if I remember the title correctly. I mean come on, it has his "brother" get his back broke and then fights from a wheel chair. Plus watching Van Damme dance while "drunk" is fairly comical.

KoC - What's that one where Van Damme is like an Indian who wanders into the desert and gets beat up by red necks who deal drugs and is then rescued by his soul brother or some shit? I remember liking that one because it had Mr. Miyagi in it.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

It's called Coyote Moon. There's this amazing scene in the movie where after saving two really hot chicks, one comes to Van Damme's door wearing nothing but a towel. He hears her knock, but he grabs his gun thinking it to be a dirty scoundrel! Luckily, we know it's just a scantily clad woman. Soon enough, she gets naked, and he starts pounding her. Then, in the midst of intercourse, the door opens, and it's the other girl! She sees the two of them, and starts to go back out the door. Van Damme turns to her and says, "Where are you going?? You're next!" Probably the best line in the film.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Whatever has Mr. Miyagi in it is good.
Our Host!