Public enemy, still cool?????

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

lOl
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Blurt wrote: On the off chance (in this instance) Cuthbert Allgood may just enjoy such, hence it would not be deserved. It could even be interpreted as a reward ! Nothing yet suggests Cuthbert may be emotionally and/or physically sadomasochistic, suicidal, or otherwise emotionally deviant (other than posting on DaC, LEWL !!1)

Having the probability of that happening in mind, you did the right thing... we dont want him enjoying anything, now, do WE!?

Its ok.
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

*smirks*

Oh 'koff, you daft, prattling wanker. :drunk:
Cuthbert Allgood
Regular
Regular

Post by Cuthbert Allgood »

Now Blargh, are U jewish???
"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire."
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Prelude to a witty, greater insult, perhaps, good Cuthbert ?

Emphasis on 'U' was very clever. Very clever.

Would you elaborate upon how whether I am Jewish or not is at all relevant to anything in particular ?

O ! SADNESS ! :drunk:
Ernesto
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Ernesto »

Can I have a loan, Blargh? Can you help me with my mortage rates, Mr. Blarghinstein?
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Sorry to disappoint you, Ernest, but I'm as Jewish as dear Alex is intelligent.

Not even a whiff.

Anyway, I fucking hate maths. :drunk:
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Mathematic envy is seeping from your posts :drunk:
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Blargh wrote:I'm as Jewish as dear Alex is intelligent.
That must make you one HELL of a jew... yuck! No wonder I have always instinctually despised you.
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Kashluk wrote:Mathematic envy is seeping from your posts :drunk:
Don't misplace, forget or neglect the SADNESS.
dear Alex wrote:That must make you one HELL of a jew... yuck! No wonder I have always instinctually despised you.
You always walk what is measured, dear Alex. 'Tis a great pity. :drunk:
Cuthbert Allgood
Regular
Regular

"A cretin deserving of nothing but scorn, contempt, suffering, anguish, grief, loss, illness, crippling injuries, a drawn out death at the rusty talons of a cutlery golem, and the parading of their shameful misdemeanors for all to scoff, laugh, titter, smirk, jeer at." Blargh

It sounded as if you really have some bitterness/resentment issues, maybe six million dead religious mates could be the cause?
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Cuthbert Allgood wrote:/... maybe six million dead religious mates could be the cause?
Hahahahaha! Hilarious. More please...
Last edited by Alexander on Mon May 09, 2005 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

It sounds as though you are grasping at straws, Cuthbert, perhaps your rampant cretinism could be the cause ? :drunk:
Cuthbert Allgood
Regular
Regular

Perhaps so, but at least I try!

"Engarde"
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

It's "en garde".