PiPBoY 2000 PiCs

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Scorpion
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

PiPBoY 2000 PiCs

Post by Scorpion »

Anyone have a website with whole galleries containing pics of the unused pipboys like the Psycho pipboy, etc....
DAC- For all your fallout needs.

^ No, it's not for all your fallout needs. I think this site attracts more swell guy, shitheads, losers, and thread-hijackers than it does Fallout fans. This site should be renamed the Steamy pile of Horse shit or aka SPHS- For all your not-Fallout needs.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

There are some in our gallery

http://www.duckandcover.cx/gallery/

I've got to upload a bunch more...
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Scorpion
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Scorpion »

King of Creation wrote:There are some in our gallery

http://www.duckandcover.cx/gallery/

I've got to upload a bunch more...
thats wasn't really what i was asking for...

I use to know a site that had all these weird pipboy pictures .... pictures that were never used in Fallout, Fallout 2, any fallout game, like the long nose pipboy(liar) and the Psycho pipboy..

They were pics like these:

but it was a whole website full of all kinds of pictures ... and i can't find em..

^ No, it's not for all your fallout needs. I think this site attracts more swell guy, shitheads, losers, and thread-hijackers than it does Fallout fans. This site should be renamed the Steamy pile of Horse shit or aka SPHS- For all your not-Fallout needs.
Slider
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Slider »

http://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/viewt ... sed+pipboy

The site seems to be down, so you could ask Ausir or keep looking.
Ausir
The Vault Overseer
The Vault Overseer

Post by Ausir »

I'll upload them to the DAC gallery soon.
Ausir
The Vault Overseer
The Vault Overseer

Post by Ausir »

They can all be found here now:
http://gallery.duckandcover.cx/thumbnails.php?album=41

They are actually leftovers from the time when Fallout was meant to use GURPS, and they are GURPS skills, advantages and disadvantages. They can be found in FO1 demo files.

And his name is Falloutboy, not Pipboy! Compare this fellow with the one on the left of the PIPBoy scren - completely different characters.
Scorpion
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Scorpion »

Ausir wrote:They can all be found here now:
http://gallery.duckandcover.cx/thumbnails.php?album=41

They are actually leftovers from the time when Fallout was meant to use GURPS, and they are GURPS skills, advantages and disadvantages. They can be found in FO1 demo files.

And his name is Falloutboy, not Pipboy! Compare this fellow with the one on the left of the PIPBoy scren - completely different characters.
What does GURPS mean again ... me forgot >.>

Yeah pipboy and falloutboy are different, i just like calling it pipboy cause in msn i type in fallout boy and this crap band comes up -_-

EDIT: omfg ty dude, just what im looking for :D

Scorpion
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Scorpion »

Come on now, theres not the one wheres he's jacking off =( ;)

Dexter
Regular
Regular

Post by Dexter »

GURPS is an acronym for Generic Universal Roleplaying System, a system of rules that govern most modern RPGs. Basic stats like Strength, Dexterity, Health, and Intelligence are the basis of GURPS. Originally to be the engine for Fallout, but eventually dropped when they lost the license. Interplay quickly developed a replacement system, heavily inspired by GURPS, called SPECIAL.

For more information, visit http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/.
fallout ranger
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by fallout ranger »

they had CLIMBING!?
does this work
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

I don't think they were going to implement tricky GURPS stuff like climbing and swimming and whatnot in Fallout. But that's just a guess.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Ausir
The Vault Overseer
The Vault Overseer

Post by Ausir »

Well, there was a Falloutboy image for climbing...
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

Nice piccies. I'm a bit confused though, I thought they were only leftovers? A lot of those are included..

And if they're a collection, then a lot are missing.
Testicular Pugilist
Scorpion
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Scorpion »

Yeah, there are a lot missing ... like the psycho one ... the jacking off one... that one i forgot about ..

Actually some of those unused pics look almost exactly the same in-game ... just a bit modified ... look at them as alpha pics ..

Scorpion
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Scorpion »

Can you also add In-game pics .. Rather than just the un-used pipboy pics ... but the ones in the game .. I would gladly take screenshots of everything ... But im short a Copy of Fallout >_<

also: Add the missing un-used pipboys >_<

Our Host!