Episode 3 trailer

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Episode 3 trailer

Post by Mr. Teatime »

Anyone seen it? You have to sign up to AOL to get it :(
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

Not going to happen.
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD wrote:Not going to happen.
Its probably available on p2p.
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

I've been told by one person who saw it that it's fantastic, and a lot of the fan sites are saying the same.
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

I gave up on the new Star Wars shit after I witnessed Jar Jar Binks.
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
S4ur0n27 wrote:Dexter is getting MFG'ed for the first time D:
Koki wrote:He must be Mandallorian FaLLouT God'ded ASAP :salute:
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Yep. Just checked. Its all over the p2p-networks.

EDIT:
or here (save target as...)

You dont have to become a member of anything... just save it and masturbate.
Last edited by Alexander on Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

Just seen it. It looks very dark and evil. I'm hopefull for a good movie.
SickBastard
SDF!
SDF!

Post by SickBastard »

Alexander wrote:Yep. Just checked. Its all over the p2p-networks.

EDIT:
or here (save target as...)

You dont have to become a member of anything... just save it and masturbate.

errrmmm.... it's the old trailer <_<
Vault Dweller's Home Page - It's Home... Your Home
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

I think you forgot Poland.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Hmm, tedious. Equally tedious, yet relevant, however it is not especially new. YET SOME OF YOU, MAY NOT HAVE YET SEEN IT. Further it contains probable rancid plot risk, and lots and lots of pictures. But it does not contain LINES AND LINES AND LINES AND LINES AND LINES AND LINES AND LINES AND LINES. Yay. :drunk:
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

OK, what in the name off all that is holy is THIS!?
Strange site wrote:He remembered Jolene's beautiful face. While he was a small person, she definitely was not and that is what he like so much about her. He could clearly see her face, in all its glory and with all its chins. This brought back an old joke about how she had more chins than a Chinese phonebook. He suddenly laughed out loud in a half cackle, half nasal chortle which had become his trademark in the film industry. A split second later, he realized that might not be politically correct and stifled his laugh. Then the thought of him censoring his own thoughts made him burst out laughing once again. The second time he stifled himself once again as he noticed about 6 people staring at him and his outburst.
I was just looking for the official episode III-site. But I dont think this is it... Anyhow, BOOKMARK!
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Fills me with an urge to defecate.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

atoga wrote:Fills me with an urge to defecate.
You too? Well, I guess thats just the effect this story has on people...
Top_Shelf
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Top_Shelf »

Is the trailer you guys are talking about the same one that was on during the oc? A friend of mine taped the show so he wouldn't have to watch that crap. If it is the same yes I agree with Teatime that is does look dark and evil and one more chance for the new star wars movies not to suck and I really hope that it doesn't.
Our Host!