Freddy vs Jason vs Ash - what could have been

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Freddy vs Jason vs Ash - what could have been

Post by Mr. Teatime »

Sam Raimi wouldn't let Ash be used in any other film rather than an Evil Dead - instead, deciding to make a remake of Evil Dead 1 with new cast, which sounds like it'll suck.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/index. ... e=newsfull

There's what could have been :(
Fez
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Fez »

Remaking Evil Dead will ruin it.
Don't hate him because he's beautiful.

"Everyone's a girl when they're face down."
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

The rumours are he heard the sum New Line offered for Freddy v J v Ash, and thought he could make more money on his own making a sucky remake, after realising the franchise still had fans.
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Fez wrote:Remaking Evil Dead will ruin it.
Yes, probably, but its still better then Freddy vs Jason vs Ash... I dont even understand the idea behind this... Ash was not even the bad guy in the movies like Freddy and Jason were... to be honest I havent seen a single Friday 13th movie.

EDIT: It should be "Ash against Freddy vs Jason" or "Freddy and Jason against Ash" OR "EVERYONE AGAINST EVERYONE. NO RULES!" Hhahaha!
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Alexander wrote:to be honest I havent seen a single Friday 13th movie.
You are fortunate. :drunk:
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

Since they're not doing FvJvA anymore, they're going to make "Friday the 13th: The Ultimate Jason Vorhees"

It's going to be written and directed by Quentin Tarantino.

I'm serious.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Blargh wrote:
Alexander wrote:to be honest I havent seen a single Friday 13th movie.
You are fortunate. :drunk:
Perhaps. I havent seen them so I dont know. Though that is what people say... Anyways I am not planning on finding out either.

EDIT:
King of Creation wrote:Since they're not doing FvJvA anymore, they're going to make "Friday the 13th: The Ultimate Jason Vorhees"

It's going to be written and directed by Quentin Tarantino.
After Kill Bill(which I havent seen either, but seeing the trailer was enough) I have decided to avoid anything made by that man. So I will definately not be seeing his jason movie...
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

Kill Bill was OK. A Friday the 13th by Tarantino could be a lot of fun. He's good with gore...
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Dusk till Dawn anyone?
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

S4ur0n27 wrote:Dusk till Dawn anyone?
That was total crap... I hate George. It seems after Jackie Brown or something he started making crap. Total crap.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

The part where the liquor store clerk became a human candle was the high point of the film for me. :drunk:
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Danny Trejo makes movies good.
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

I thought that Jackie Brown was shit... :aiee:
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Nicolai wrote:I thought that Jackie Brown was shit... :aiee:
Well, compared to everything that came after that its a bloody masterpiece.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Jackie Brown was excellent, plus it had Samuel L. Jackson and Robert DeNiro.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

Jackie Brown was decent, let's leave it at that.

There can be no doubt that QT will make the greatest installation in the F13 series... though whether that's saying much is debatable.
MurPHy
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MurPHy »

This sucks. I was looking forward to Ash kicking ass. (Hah! Slant rhyme!).
LlamaGod
U R Ded Faget
U R Ded Faget

Post by LlamaGod »

I was hoping for it too.

Sam Raimi is a turd head, go make Spiderman 50: Attack of Mercendiseman!
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

LlamaGod wrote:I was hoping for it too.

Sam Raimi is a turd head, go make Spiderman 50: Attack of Mercendiseman!
Sam Raimi you GODDAMN TURDHEAD! Hear us roar!
LlamaGod
U R Ded Faget
U R Ded Faget

Post by LlamaGod »

the ! was part of the title

YOU GODDAMN TURD HEAD
Our Host!