Freddy vs Jason vs Ash - what could have been

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Tarantino making a Friday 13? I would defiantly watch that. I like watching the cheap old horror movies like the sequals to Friday13 and Elm Street. I liked Dust till Dawn it was action packtion.
Fez
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Fez »

"action packtion"

If you just made that up, trademark it. It's catchy and ideal for marketing types.
Don't hate him because he's beautiful.

"Everyone's a girl when they're face down."
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Fez wrote:"action packtion"

If you just made that up, trademark it. It's catchy and ideal for marketing types.
Here, nobody posts anythign without trademarking it! EVER!
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

Then why can I still do this... D:
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Franz Schubert wrote:Then why can I still do this... D:
Do what?!
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Do that, of course. What are you, myopic ? :drunk:
Our Host!