Evil Dead

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

They're going to make ED 4 and a ED1/2 remake.
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Hey! Dont forget the independent movie (or maybe no one has heard of it...) they made to get the funding for Evil Dead 1 called "Within the Woods"... it is only 30 minutes long and looks like a home video made by drunk teenagers. People who do not praise cult-movies should avoid this at all costs... I have it on my harddrive with really bad quality... maybe one day I will get really drunk nd watch the whole thing... Or maybe that has already happened and I lost all memory of it...
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

yeh, I've got it on a CD somewhere
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

I still need a copy of "A Starwars Christmas Special" to torture folks with.
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

I still can't imagine why Sir Alec Guiness wouldn't have wanted to appear in that fine piece of television.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

A Starwars Christmas Special? Was that an animation?

And Alec Guiness really hated Star Wars in the last years of his life, though I read at the time he was making it he enjoyed it.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

I think they animated the section where Jefferson's Starship gave a performance. The rest of it was real actors...sadly.
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

I never got into Young Frankenstein. Blazing Saddles (Franky Laine is awesome), Spaceballs and Men in Tights made me laugh a fair bit.
Our Host!