The Evil Within Him CH.2

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Devil_Starr666
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

The Evil Within Him CH.2

Post by Devil_Starr666 »

All the action is in the end so bear with me here plz.

Chapter two Murder in New Reno

The chosen one stood over Bishop’s fresh-smoking body. His head, arms, and front half of his upper body had been blown away from the blast. Every one rushed up the stairs when the explosion sounded. Everyone was in a panic because their beloved leader had fallen to a terrorist attack. In the back of the crowd Mrs. Bishop was smiling. The chosen one walked over to her.

“Damn cool show Huh”?

“You better believe it”, replied Mrs. Bishop. “You want to have a drink or two” asked Mrs. Bishop as she put her hands down the chosen one’s pants.

“Sure what the hell I killed your husband and I’m feeling horny as hell”

The chosen one made his way down the stairs. The guard stopped him and said, “watch your self you might be next”.

“I don't think so”, replied the chosen one.

The chosen one went to the room where Vic and Myron were staying. As they were walking out Angela Bishop stopped the chosen one. “I will have you killed for what you did to my father motherfucker”! Some how she knew.

The chosen one made his way to The Jungle Gym. He walked in and a little guy walked up to him. The chosen one put his hand on his combat knife.

“Hey man no need for that. I just wanted to introduce myself. I’m Stuart, what’s yours”?

“I am the chosen one”.

“Aww come on you must have a name”.

“I told you enough already, leave it at that or die”.

“Man no need to be so hostile I was just asked. You look fairly strong tell me you looking to box”?

“No. Maybe later I just came here to work out”.

“Well ok then come back some other time”.

After the chosen one got done lifting weights he walked back into the shark club without Myron or Vic. He told them to wait outside because he had some unfinished looting to do on Bishop’s safe. He walked up the stairs and felt great pain in the back of his head when he got up the stairs. The chosen one barely had time to get up when the butt of a rifle hit him in the nose. Pain sheared through his entire body. His nose was broke and the blood ran from it like a leaky fosit. The butt of the rifle came down a second time and knocked out the chosen one.

The chosen one woke up and looked around. He was in a cell, the smell was unbearable. He heard voices. He wasn’t sure but he thought the voices were talking about him. Saying something about murder. He realized at that moment that he was in deep shit. Angela must have leaked info to a guard, thought the chosen one. At that moment something touched his shoulder. The chosen one swung and landed his punch. Before he knew it he was on top of the person throwing lefts and rights, soft thuds as he broke the face of the unknown person. The rage left the chosen one and he blacked out. He woke up to a sharp pain coming from his genitals.

“Get up you piece of shit or I’ll make it to where you wont ever fuck again”.

The chosen one recognized this voice. It was Angela Bishop. He got to his feet and looked at her. She smiled and walked up to him. She took his hand and put it down he pants. She had a sexy seductive look on her face. She then reached down his pants, grabbed the chosen one’s tool and gently pulled. The chosen one could not resist, she was way to beautiful to resist. So he did the only thing he could, he fucked her.

The chosen hardly noticed the person lying on the floor until Angela left. The person was alive but hardly. The chosen one looked away and wondered why would Angela get him into trouble and then fuck his troubles away. Oh well it didn't matter she was a slut anyway, it was a good thing she had a condom.

It was some time during the night when Angela showed up with Vic and Myron. They walked in and told the chosen one they were there to break him out. Vic handed the chosen his stuff and the chosen one put his metal armor mk.II on. He reloaded his Prancor and walked out. He walked stealthily behind the first guard, pulled his knife from it sheath, placed his hand over the guards mouth and stabbed him in the chest. The chosen one grinded the knife and smiled as the bones in the guards chest broke. The guard dropped to the ground. The chosen one put his knife back and readied his gun. Guards ran around the corner in masses Vic let the burst go on his assault rifle and guards dropped. When Vic had to reload the chosen one opened fire. The first shell clipped one guard in the head. Blood squirted from his head as he fell to the ground. The chosen on fired again. The second shell hit a guard right in the face. Blood splattered on the wall and the chosen one could see the pink chunks of brain on the wall. The next guard looked around the corner and shot Vic in the arm. Vic didn't seem to mind it, but that's what psycho does to you. The chosen one took a grenade from his belt, pulled the pin and threw it around the corner. It blew up and chunks flew everywhere.

There was one more guard left but more where sure to come. The guard dropped his gun, kicked it away, and gave up. The chosen one walked up to the guard.

“Please don't kill me man I’m just doing my job”, the guard sobbed.

“That's not a good enough reason you piece of shit bitch”! With that the chosen one raised his gun and pulled the trigger. He blew the guard’s head into a thousand pieces.

“You know I’d like to live too”, Angela said and with that they left into the wastes.

There are more chapters to go. Sorry this one didn’t have enough action, I’ll make the next one really violent for all you trigger happy peeps out there. :evil: :twisted:
Devil_Starr666
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Devil_Starr666 »

Sorry about those numbers and symbols I didnt write those and I dont kow how they got there
Jimbo san
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Jimbo san »

Did you write it in a wordprocessor and then transfer it?
That's how it happens to me.
Our Host!