Some 3D renders I found

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
ApTyp
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Some 3D renders I found

Post by ApTyp »

Moonbiter
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Moonbiter »

Wow!!! The first one rocks! Awe inspiring actually. The second one is neat, but rather standard in its approach. The third one I really like too but it probably needed to be rendered in a different frame size, but I still like it alot.

I can't wait til I get the hang of shade so I can model scenes like the first one... wow, that is still to damn cool.
Demon-X
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Demon-X »

I'd comment, but for some reason the links just bring up a page can't be displayed :mad:

[edit] ok now theyre working, I like the city explosion one, and the desert dwellers but not the car[/edit]
Zbyram
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Zbyram »

I agree. 2 and 3 are just average. But the first one is simply excellent.
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

The second one has some nice detail. The contrast between the roof and the walls on the shack feel somewhat weird to me. :? Third one: It's okay. Average.

As for the first one though, wow! 8O That is pretty damn awesome.
fuck
Our Host!